M
T
W
T
F
S
NEWS

04.14 - July Update is here!
03.31 - Updates and Announcements are here!
03.10 - Challenge #6 Winner is here!
02.27 - June Update: Part Two is here!
02.11 - May OTM Winners are here!
02.04 - June Events are here!
02.04 - June Update is here!

SUMMER 2021

It's time for a little rest and recuperation. After a tumultuous schoolyear culminating in coordinated attacks upon both Hogwarts and London, magical citizens could certainly use a break. Summer is upon us, and while the immediate danger has passed, not every creature is taking the summer off.

JUNE 19TH - JULY 13TH NOW OPEN

REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

» May OTMs, +closing out May
Kris
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 07:51 AM

Whoa

Massachusetts
Recognized Member

May OTM Winners

Congratulations! You won a prize!

This month, we continued trying out our new style of including explanations along with nominations, and I don't know about you guys, but it really hits me in the heart place reading some of these thoughtful submissions. As always, I'd like to congratulate all of our participants, not simply those that won. This site is a community, and it couldn't thrive without all of us doing our part to keep it happy, healthy, and active. No one could ever say this is a game for one, and I thank all of you for the hand you play in keeping us together.

(All badges have been added for OTM winners. If your badge is missing, please let us know here.)

Character of the Month

Rhiannon Cross

Thread of the Month

Bad Blood and No Holds Barred

Ship of the Month

It's a tie!

Castan
&
RavenWinters

Quote of the Month

"No one named them the Occasionally Acceptable curses, so strike them immediately from your repertoire." - Vanya Ravensby

Member of the Month

This month's MoM has been a long time coming. A hard-working and loyal member to the site, I can easily say they don't receive enough recognition for all the extra work they do behind the scenes. HFTA absolutely would not be the same place without the contributions they make, both in and out of character, and their writing is always a joy to read. This month I am very proud to recognize:

Closing Out May

• All May threads are now closed with the exception of those given extensions. If you would like to extend a May thread until February 17th, please request an extension here. No May threads should extend past the 17th.
  • May House Points are all in! You may no longer submit April House Points earned in classes.

Ravenclaw has pulled ahead at last, slipping past Hufflepuff to break 1000 points! Slytherin remains at a close last place, but it's not too late to change the game, folks! Don't forget that each post in exam classes is worth fifteen points! You may only post once per class, but that still has the potential to give quite the boost to the House with the most members/characters participating!

The last day to submit House Points for the 2020/2021 school year is February 24th, at which time the End of Term Feast thread will begin! Don't be late!

• MESSAGE     EMAIL     AIM     
    ^
    0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

RPG-D NickPicHost  photo banner.gif

Ataraxy Lochland Grove

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine