W
T
F
S
NEWS

05.05 - July update part 2 ishere!
04.22 - June OTM Winners are here!
04.14 - July Update is here!
03.31 - Updates and Announcements are here!
03.10 - Challenge #6 Winner is here!
02.27 - June Update: Part Two is here!
02.11 - May OTM Winners are here!

SUMMER 2021

It's time for a little rest and recuperation. After a tumultuous schoolyear culminating in coordinated attacks upon both Hogwarts and London, magical citizens could certainly use a break. Summer is upon us, and while the immediate danger has passed, not every creature is taking the summer off.

JUNE 19TH - JULY 31ST NOW OPEN

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

» Phone's Plotter
Phone
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 05:48 PM

Driver

Here
Members

Love Rose
7th Ravenclaw. 17. Prefect
heart_outline
about
Love is a sporadic attention seeker that always puts on a good show. Entertainment is his life, and he's always ready for a new hobby. Flirting is his default setting, and he loves to be admired, so he's known to be very straightforward with all of his intentions. This is not a boy that keeps secrets.
friends
He needs fun friends. He likes adventure and entertainment, so boring people need not apply. To be fair, this will be a hard group to fill. While, he can be friendly to people, he gets bored easily. This makes him kind of a flake, and he's not known for his loyalty. But, I can see him cultivating a group of trouble making friends that know how to keep him amused enough to not entirely leave. He's charismatic and friendly at times, so he has likable enough traits that can be translated into positive interactions with people. He also has plenty of friends that are exasperated by his antics and constant flirting--which would just make them entertaining enough to keep around.
enemies
Do you hate attention seekers? Then you'll hate Love. He probably has a ton of enemies. Ones that hate him for his ostentatious nature, and others that will hate how sporadic and unfocused he can be. Because he tends to start things and then toss them aside when bored, I imagine he's left a many of people high and dry during projects and the like. His choice in enemies tends to be as chaotic as his choice in friends. He can be equally as flaky, forgetting about his grudges entirely from one day to another. It's not unheard of for him to try and hex you one day, and give you a hug the next.
paramour
Love doesn't fully know what he wants, or what his preferences are, but he doesn't like the idea of labeling it. He just goes for what he wants. Heck, sometimes he goes for things he has no interest in. Flirting just for the sake of it is just another performance to him. He does very much like physical contact, and thus he claims he needs a cuddle buddy regardless of his relationship status. Like most things, he often gets easily bored with his partners. It takes a lot to keep his attention. One has to stimulate him in every imaginable way. He's very open with his love, and can be very romantic when he wants to be. Though he doesn't believe in monogamy. He does put the needs of his partner above his own, seeing the various aspects of a relationship as a performance. He lives to entertain, and this translates to him being very generous in his relationships
star_outline
NAME MCNAME
add
NAME MCNAME
remove
NAME MCNAME
clear
NAME MCNAME
Wilhelmina Drake
Wizarding World, Business Owner. 24
account_balance
about
She can be described as a fire breathing dragon with matching pearls. She is highly motivated and driven, and has a sharp wit that will hit you moments before her fist. She can make a competition out of anything, and she always plays to win. This is also includes, life, business, and relationships
friends
Mina is very high-strung. She has a severe presence and demands the best out of the people around her. She surrounds herself with like minded individuals who are equally motivated and have exceptional talent. She tends to have more female friends as she finds men to be boorish. She likes to have lots of connections, and is friendly with people that she deems talented and of strong character. These are casual friends, but she has a few close friends that she hangs out with regularly. Though she's very busy, and has to make time for her friends at odd hours.<
enemies
Mina has a very severe personality, and does not hold back her opinions. She set her filter on fire a long time ago. Because of this, she can come off abrasive, judgmental and downright mean. Because of this, she doesn't do well with some people. If you're easily offended, she will offend you. She hates weakness and lazy people. Above all else, she hates overly cocky men. She will do everything in her power to crush them under her foot. If a guy is the type to 'smirk' she will take off her pearls and tie her hair back. Spoilers, that's not a good sign. She mostly challenges her enemies to various things in a plot to embarrass them and prove her superiority.
paramour
Surprisingly, she's decently romantic. Despite her hardness, she is capable of love. She's not the type to scoff at the concept. That being said, she's very difficult to please. A guy would have to be pretty impressive to even make it on her radar, and flirting does tend to instantly turn her off. She likes pure humility and strength. So if someone can beat her at one of her challenges, but not be cocky about it--she may find them interesting. She prefers brain over brawn. If a guy can beat her in an arm wrestling match, no big deal. But, if you can out wit or outsmart her, she will be impressed. [s]And she does have a weakness for handsome faces and nice shoulders.[/I]
star_outline
NAME MCNAME
add
NAME MCNAME
remove
NAME MCNAME
clear
NAME MCNAME
To Come
Gryffindor.
star
about
stuff to go here
friends
stuff to go here
enemies
stuff to go here
paramour
stuff to go here
star_outline
NAME MCNAME
add
NAME MCNAME
remove
NAME MCNAME
clear
NAME MCNAME
Bastian Valdete-Robins
6th Hufflepuff. 16. forget me not
brush
about
A spoiled rich kid that has managed to maintain his down to earth attitude. He loves adventure and art, and is always up for a good time. He's highly forgetful and a bit scatter brained from the constant memory manipulation that his father put on him. A darker side is starting to twist bellow the surface.
friends
His best friends are the Kelley twins. His best best friend specifically is Theo, but he's open to like third part best friends and other awesome people that he can get into trouble with. He does just like to hang out, play sports, video games (when not surrounded by magic) He would love a good fencing partner or someone that likes art. But at the end of the day, probably just needs people that aren't freaked out by his odd behavior and memory lapses.
enemies
If you try and become enemies with him, he will mostly likely try and save that person from themselves. I imagine that won't go over well. If pushed to his limits, his other side might just make an appearance. He does know when a case is a lost cause. If you're too aggressively cruel, he will turn against that person. He fights for the little guys, and will not tolerate his friends getting hurt.
paramour
What is that? That would be his response. So idk what's gonna happen here. I feel he's oblivious to the notion until someone flirts with him or he catches feelings. but he does have a positive outlook on relationship because of his parents.
star_border
NAME MCNAME
add
NAME MCNAME
remove
NAME MCNAME
clear
NAME MCNAME
Gwilym Nott
2nd Slytherin. 12.
local_bar
about
Look like a flower, but be the snake underneath. Middle child to the Nott family, Gwilym has a lot to prove, and will crush anyone in his path to greatness and power, and he'll do it with a smile. He's a cold bitter child, that wants nothing more than to bring his family together---even if he has to rid of the poisonous fruit.
friends
Gwilym will have lots. On the surface he's friendly and personable. He's easy to get along with, and passionate about protecting his friends. This is on the surface. When it comes to actual friends, he'll have very few. Not many know the real him as he hides behind a mask of deception. If anyone gets close enough to get to know the real him, then they are very luck. He respects sharp minds, and he'll likely warm up to anyone that can give him a challenge in chess.
enemies
He doesn't like stupidity and will dislike anyone he deems useless. He however never shows his disdain for others. Instead he bides his times and plots their demise from the shadows. If you're mean to him, he'll simple smile at you and offer you a hug. And if you're on his bad side, beware of his cruelty and lack of mercy.
paramour
Well, he's twelve. So, nothing really to say here. Maybe some puppy crushes *shrug*
star_border
NAME MCNAME
add
NAME MCNAME
remove
NAME MCNAME
clear
NAME MCNAME
Jerah Lestrange
ministry. 19. Dr. Cheshire
flight
about
Wrapped in dreams and nightmares, this young man isn't entirely in touch with reality. His quest for knowledge has led him down a dark path as he investigates death and fear. He's obsessed with dementors and similar dark creatures, and he dreams of the day he can strap a dementor down to a table and experiment on it.
friends
Well, if you have a death wish you might want to be his friend. Actually, he's pretty caring for his friends, and very protective. He is easily endeared to people, and will like whoever his sister likes. He needs friends to tolerate his strange behavior, and constantly keep his wandering mind entertained. Like a child, he needs constant stimulation, and likes people that are interesting puzzles of constant surprises. Oh, you might also want to not eat food around him. He tends to put poison in a lot of it. Oh, and maybe be ready to help hide a body. Oh, and you better like red velvet cupcakes and cats.
enemies
If you've hurt his friends or his family, he will find a way to end you. Break his sister heart? He will tie you to a chair and rip out your fingernails to make her a necklace. He doesn't like overly logical people. If you come at him with a sensible argument, he will call you dull and try to set your eyebrows on fire. He's constantly on the look out for dark wizards to experiment on. He also doesn't like carrots, so don't eat those around him, or he'll slip a potion in your drink to make you nose bleed until you dry out.
paramour
I suppose he needs a protector of sorts. Some one to keep him in check, and make sure he doesn't hurt himself or others. They say you date people that remind you of your parents, but I think in his case its someone that reminds him of his sister.
star_outline
NAME MCNAME
add
NAME MCNAME
remove
NAME MCNAME
clear
NAME MCNAME
Casper Fox
Slytherin 15. scarlet wizard
healing
about
Trained by a coven of squibs, he is constantly on the quest for learning new magic. He's awkward and will be the first person to point this out to you.
friends
Casper is a very friendly individual. So if you want to be his friend, he'll gladly be there for you. He's a good listener, and he claims he can be the dutf (designated ugly thin friend). I've always meant for him to hang out with popular kids and people wonder how he got there. He bends over backwards to please his friends, even if they might not treat him as kindly. I suspect he has a lot of jerky friends that other people might point out are using him. But he'd be like 'nah they really are a great person.' He can be overly trusting and oblivious to some behavior.
enemies
Casper has a strong moral compass. If you do something he deems evil, he will turn against you. He may try to salvage your soul and show you the path to the light, but he may also consider it a lost cause. As I mentioned in his friends box, he can be overly trusting. So a person would have to be pretty overt for him to notice this. OOC I know he would not agree with many characters on board, and would classify them as villains, but I feel IC he wouldn't notice most of it. His views may become more harsh later down the line, but for the most part I see enemies being few and far between. Bullying is one thing that he will notice and try to put a stop to. Oddly, if someone bullies him, he's fine to just take it. They are probably right.
paramour
Blush, stutter, blink, trip. Yeah, that's his reaction to dealing with anyone he deems cute. He can develop crushes pretty quickly, but he never thinks himself good enough for like anyone. I figure he probably friendzones himself in a lot of instances. Someone flirts with him and he'd be like;"You're such a good friend. How would I ever make it without your friendship. This should never change." And then he'd be completely oblivious to it.
star_outline
NAME MCNAME
add
NAME MCNAME
remove
NAME MCNAME
clear
NAME MCNAME
Eros Rose
group. age. something else?
brightness_high
about
Write about your character here
friends
Write about friends here
enemies
Does your char have enemies?
paramour
Or even lovers?
star_outline
NAME MCNAME
add
NAME MCNAME
remove
NAME MCNAME
clear
NAME MCNAME

This post has been edited by Phone: Apr 25 2018, 07:07 PM
Jaz
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 06:18 PM

Local recluse

Illinois
Members

HI THERE NEW PERSON WELCOME TO HFTA I'M SUPER EXCITED AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE <3. Here is a link to my plotter, just in case you would like to come check out all of my babies. I have a few character's I'd like to shove in your general direction right away

Evan & Ethan
Evan is a sixth year Slytherin who really feels like he's only in Slytherin because wouldn't fit anywhere else. He's a decent guy once you get to know him, if hopelessly awkward, so I mean they could bond over that. Since they're in class together, I can imagine they'd at least be vaguely familiar with each other. Maybe they could kind of friends in that "I don't hate you but I don't know you well enough to like you yet" way?

Cassi & Ethan
Cassiopeia is a seventh year Gryffindor with all the daring and lack of impulse control that Gryffindors are known for. She's American, having moved to England when she was about ten years old. She's super outspoken and always down for a good debate. Also, her maybe-girlfriend is in Ethan's house and year, so that's a thing. They're also in some of the same classes, so they'd know each other from that. Yeah man I'm bad at this

Amélie & Ethan
Amélie is a tiny french bean with some serious PTSD going on. So far this year she's been attacked by a Werewolf, seen a good friend and sister figure die, nearly lost her best friend in a train crash. So yeah, she's been going between being TOTALLY NONSTOP WORKING 24/7 to keep Inner Darkness from taking over and completely falling apart and staring at the wall for hours on end. Maybe Ethan either notices like "yo wtf this kid hasn't taken a break in 35 hours dude chill" or he accidentally sees her having a Sadness episode and is just like "Well...Shit..."

Idk man that's all I've got for you today.

@Phone
Jill
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 08:17 PM

Student

The North Pole
Members

*ring ring* Was that joke ever not old?

Anyway @Phone, I come to offer up some of my kiddies.

Ethan & Xander: Alexander Lewis spent the first four years kissing enough ass around teachers to be named the 5th year Ravenclaw prefect, but he's really a rather horrible person at heart and enjoys making other people miserable. He secretly practices his spell work so that he can be the best - or near the best - in all of the wand-heavy classes, though he's indifferent (at best) in all the others. He is also beater for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team and thinks he's the absolute best on the pitch, too (in case he didn't have enough of an ego). I imagine Xander would probably enjoy getting Ethan all flustered up, though he is normally halfway decent to teammate. Of course, recent events have him at odds with the captain, and he's been even more douchey toward his teammates than normal lately.

Ethan & Miles: Virgil Miles Ahart is my fourth year Gryffindor, who generally wants to be friends with everyone. His best friend died in IC February, so he's still in a lost, depressed, needs-to-properly-grieve-but-refuses-to stage and probably will be for the foreseeable future. If Ethan would have been willing to befriend someone a couple years younger, Miles would have been the type to try to calm him down and get him to stop talking negatively about himself (you know, before people started dying). Also, Miles it starting to get to the age where he's starting to realize that boys (and not girls) are cute, so I could see Miles establishing a tiny crush (since Ethan's playby looks lovely) once he starts to move past what happened to his friend.

Ethan & Isaac: Isaac Doyle is the Muggle Studies professor who just started this year. I don't know if you planned on having Ethan do Muggle Studies, but Isaac always has his door open regardless for whatever students may want to talk about.

I also drive a few characters that I doubt would have much interaction with Ethan. They are:
- Noelle Lewis, Hufflepuff 1st year (and somewhat shy, naive little sister of Xander)
- Hugo Weasley, Gryffindor 2nd year, reserve on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and youngest member of the Wotter clan
- Ramona Bartleby, Secretary to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation

This post has been edited by Jill: Sep 8 2017, 08:49 PM
Phone
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 09:49 PM

Driver

Here
Members

@Jaz
Evan & Ethan
Yeah, they could easily have run into each other, and Ethan tries to be friendly with everyone. Both of them seem to be fearful of rejection when it comes to friendship, so they have that in common. So maybe they have to work together on something. And Ethan would be fascinated to study someone of a pureblood line. He likes to study the genetics of magic, and would likely seek out pureblood Slytherins in an attempt to study their family trees and how magic is passed down generations. So he might come up to Evan with a survey.

Cassi & Ethan
Ethan doesn't do debates. So he might find her outspoken nature to be scary. But, maybe that's what he needs to get out of his shell a little and get a bit of a backbone. She seems the type that would tell him how it is, and maybe push him to be more outspoken. And he'd try to balance it out with caution.

Amélie & Ethan
To be fair, Ethan rarely sleeps himself. He keeps himself busy most hours of the day so maybe they'd pass each other in their insomnia. Though he says he's more productive than staring at walls. Either way, I'd be curious to see how they interacted. Would put Ethan's small problems in perspective if he came to know her problems.

Never never
@Jill

Ethan & Xander
Hmm, yeah Ethan wouldn't know what to make of him. He'd admire his magical skill and Quidditch skills, but he would not like his jerky attitude. He's the type of person that Ethan would try to avoid, but be forced to interact regularly because of their activities. So it would be fun to have someone regularly needle, Ethan.

Ethan & Miles
Yeah Ethan wouldn't mind befriending someone younger than him. He says the younger years tend to bring less drama anyway. So if he was friends with Miles before Miles' friend's death, then I think now he'd be doing his best to comfort in anyway. At the very least, providing company. He'd be the type to come up with activities just to get Miles active and get his mind off things. Drag him out to get ice cream, or go for a hike. And oblivious Ethan would be entirely clueless if that were the case. So a thread for them could be one of those random activities Ethan creates to get Miles busy. Idle hands and all that.

Ethan & Isaac:
Hmmm, at first I was going to say he wasn't going to do muggle studies. He was practically raised a muggle, but he thinks the subject might help learn more about exactly what keeps muggles from using magic, so he'd likely grill Isaac on the genetics of muggles., the difference between muggles and squbs. So maybe he wouldn't take the class, but just hunt him down to ask a bunch of questions.

Jess
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 06:44 PM

Admin / Barista

Worcester, MA
Head Admin

Oh man! Ethan is so cute, @Phone! I love him a lot and I wish I had characters that would be better at alleviating some of his anxiety, but uh, as it is, I have:

Dominique & Ethan

Dominique Weasley is my seventh year Slytherin. She has political aspirations, a lot of opinions and not very much patience for people who don't have anything to offer her. She can be blunt and abrasive (see March's Quote of the Month), and for this reason I feel like Ethan wouldn't like her very much. I'm sure they've shared classes (she's taking History of Magic, Charms, DADA, Muggle Studies and CoMC at NEWT-level), and while she isn't a bully by any means, it's likely she's hurt his feelings in the past unintentionally. We can discuss more history if you'd like, of course, and definitely let me know if you think I've gotten anything wrong or you have other ideas!

Declan & Ethan

Declan is also a seventh year Slytherin. He's an almost-pureblood with a complex about it. He guards the 'secret' of his blood status pretty jealously (though obviously anyone with much knowledge of pureblood lines would know his father is half-blooded), and more than anything he wants to restore the crumbling Carrow estate to its former glory. He's captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team, very invested in Herbology and Potions in particular, and in general doesn't like very many people. I'm sure he's picked up on Ethan's anxieties/thin-skinned nature before, and he's likely targeted him in the past because he likes easy targets. Declan isn't the sort to outright bully people unless they get in his way, but he does take advantage of opportunities if they're presented to him.

He recently got dumped for the second time by Ophelia Black/rejected for a courtship, so he'll be out for blood a bit in April. Ethan should definitely watch out for him.

Ellie & Ethan

Moving away from my snakes, I also have Ellie Perkins. A fifth year muggleborn Gryffindor with a penchant for breaking rules, Ellie doesn't care much for schoolwork. She's got some daddy issues to work through and she's recently discovering that, despite years of not dedicating herself to her studies, she doesn't actually want to fail. She's not great at rule-breaking and gets put in detention a lot, which she doesn't mind. Anyway, long story short: she dislikes authority, likes wandering the castle after dark, and doesn't take many things seriously. At this point, life's a game.

Hecuba & Ethan

I'm including Hecuba here, but I don't play her anymore. She was my sixth year Ravenclaw, gifted in Divination and Chaser on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. She was killed by the werewolf Hellebora on the night the barrier fell. She and Ethan would have known each other, given their shared House and year, so I thought I'd just pop her in here for your reference. <3

I also play:

- Icarus Mulpepper, Librarian
- Lowen Dunnet, Muggle Liaison

You can check out my plotter if you'd like to learn more about any of my kids!
MESSAGE     WWW     AIM     
^
Phone
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 12:27 PM

Driver

Here
Members

ahhh he needs to suffer a little mwhaha

@Jess

Dominique & Ethan
Ethan is naturally skittish around Slytherins and have no doubt that she would have hurt his feelings over something. She strikes me as the type that he'd want to impress. The type of person he'd look up to and wish he could be more like. So yeah, I think we can discuss ideas about how they get along now.

Declan & Ethan
Ethan has been studying the blood status of people, using his pureblood grandparents as a base point. So I could imagine Ethan coming over to Declan with a survey about his family and any potential lineage of muggles or squibs. So I'd imagine that offense would make him extra target?

Ellie & Ethan
Ethan wouldn't know what to do with her. He likes authority, and always tries to impress them. He's a bit of a brown noser, and I imagine she wouldn't like him for that. I imagine he'd even try to point out rules to her, if he noticed her breaking one. On the same note, I can see her potentially getting him to do something crazy, and realize that rules that don't always have to be followed.

And awww to Hecuba. I'll keep that in mind since he would have likely known her.
Phone
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 06:04 PM

Driver

Here
Members

Bump with two new kids that need love.
Merel
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 03:12 PM

Resident Chimera

New Zealand
Members

Hi Phone! So I have come with some of my kids.

Ethan & Rebecca
So, they're both 6th years, so they would have had many classes together over the years. So there's that...

Rebecca is my cute lil Gryffindor. She herself can be a bit awkward and shy, but once she's opened up she's a big ball of fun who just wants to be happy. I feel like it's possible that these two could have drifted together in some way. She usually bottles up the negative emotions that she holds and tends to keep a straight face and say yes to absolutely anything. So idk maybe these two had to work on a project together or work together in class and just kinda became friends?

Now, if they were friends, things would be quite complicated right about now. Ever since the train crash her life has just kinda gone down hill and the world has broken her a little (She's had like 3 friends die, her boyfriend broke up with her, and yeah... not good for her). And so she believes that she is cursed- so after the barrier fell within weeks she cut ties with all her friends and decided to go lone wolf. Untillll 8th April she decided to leave Hogwarts and not to look back. So that's where she's at at the moment- hanging out in London working for an Aurologist. Anyway, long story short, I'm sure this whole thing gives Ethan a bit of stress.... Butttt good news. Some day she's going to come back. And she'll realise how stupid she was.

Ethan & Rhiannon
Rhiannon is my 6th year Hufflepuff who is pretty much just a mum and a bit of a grandma. So, I think it would be fair to say that potentially she could help relax him- she collects tea, likes to spend her time outside, and knits. If they were friends she would for sure always watch out for him and his stress levels and would want to alleviate any stress that she could. She's also impulsive so that could either go in the direction of fun or may end up causing stress... Though at times she can also be blunt so maybe she's offended him in the past- not that she means to be mean and would totally do anything to say she was sorry.

She understands his need to be perfect- she's very hardworking and particular. And she's always trying to improve herself- she doesn't believe that she's hit her potential yet. Oh and she's a neat freak too.

Odette & Rhiannon
MUM FRIENDSSSSSSSSSS. Okay just imagine the two of them always wanting to do what's best for the other.

What more could I say? These two would be great friends.

Connor & Lucian
So Connor is my 4th year Ravenclaw who is the son of potions professor- Domhnall Delaney. Rip.

Merlin. These two would be the absolute worst towards each other. Connor is very much an introvert and kind of socially isolates himself and just tends to be in his own world all the time. He currently has a total of 1 friend. He doesn't like people very much and he bases his judgements on their first impressions. So yeah... He's a bit judgemental. Annnnd he's very temperamental. And while he tends to ignore people he dislikes I'm sure if something provoked him he'd have a few words.

Though he's a bit of a smart cookie and tends to tinker with things and absolutely LOVES to slow problems. He's into both muggle science and magical 'science'.

But yeah that's it! Sorry for all the blabbing...

HERE's my plotter if you want to look at it.
I also play:
-Elias Ramsey, Ancient Runes prof and current Ravenclaw Head of House
-Alaric Buchanan, works at the Public Information Services at the Ministry
-Eleanor Eldridge, Book clerk at Flourish and Blotts
-Valère Moreau-Lapointe, Obliviator

@Phone
Phone
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 09:18 PM

Driver

Here
Members

Ethan & Rebecca
Oh yes, I can see them being friends, and he would stress out about her leaving. So I could for sure see him trying to find her during one of his breaks if she hadn't come back before then.

Ethan & Rhiannon
HE LOVES TEA! So yes, he'd very much like her for that. But yes, she could try to mellow out his stress, but I do think she might have offended him at least once in the past. Not that he'd say anything. He bottles that up.

Odette & Rhiannon

Oh yes, they can fret over people together, and knit each other stuff(though Odette isn't very good) Yes above all these two should be the best of friends and should have a thread ASAP!

Connor & Lucian
Hmmm, I would go to say that you'd be right. But Lucian knows he needs some friends. So I think he would have tried to be nice to Connor, and hold his tongue(still trying to find someone that doesn't hate him--which mind he deserves) So, depending how they interacted, Lucian would have tried to be friends with him, and they can bond over the muggle stuff and science. Since Lucian's family is all about science. But I know how difficult it is for Lucian to be tolerated, so I perfectly understand if Connor ignored/avoided.

pm me if you wish to follow up and start a thread for any of these!

@Merel

This post has been edited by Phone: Oct 27 2017, 09:20 PM
Natalie
 Posted: Oct 28 2017, 08:09 AM

Full Time Fangirl

Blue Neighbourhood
Members

Hello! So it's been a while since I did some plotting and here's some of the first that come to mind.

Cassidy and Lucian: The most drama potential plot is actually between these two. Cassidy's actually the reverse: a lion in a snake's skin. Having been a victim of bullying before, she wouldn't appreciate Lucian's treatment towards other people around her, especially if they have done nothing wrong to him. I feel like she would be that one person telling him off and giving him a taste of his own medicine. In comparison to before, Cassidy has toned down a lot in regards to her temper but she's still got one. I'd like to explore the relationship between these two and see how it plays out.

Astrid and Lucian: I feel that Astrid also falls into the role where she wouldn't get mad but she would calmly tell the person off. Either that or he would be made a target of her own pranking experiments (this is something she's good at hiding until exposed by one of ex-friends). I'm still exploring Astrid as a whole though.

@Phone
Elaine McCarthy
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 10:36 PM

4th Year Student

Hogwarts
Archived

Love Rose and Ellie
At minimum these two will know each other from being teammates for years. I think they could be decent friends, but his flakiness has probably kept them from getting close as does the way he flirts with girls, even if he hasn't flirted with her. If he ever did or does flirt with her she would be super awkward and have no idea how to handle it. Ellie is a fun person, but she also has some other hobbies that might not hold his attention well.

Lucian and Ellie
These two likely have a sordid history. Both are highly competitive. Ellie is garbage at Transfigurations though and he's great at it. They're also both in the same year so have definitely seen quite a bit of each other even if in different houses. She would likely find him to be highly irritable and obnoxious. I can see him possibly holding a grudge against her due to some kind of prank she pulled years ago.
Phone
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 04:21 AM

Driver

Here
Members

Love & Ellie
He flirts with everybody at least once, so she’d be no exception. An awkward reaction would just make it more likely. He says he’ll be the judge if she’s fun. So yes they would know each other be friendly to the point that either allows with his flighty nature. So we can see what comes from that.

Lucian & Ellie
Oh yes he holds massive grudges and if one ruined his clothes he’d be extra upset and think her awful.

@Mac
Mac
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 12:14 PM

Associate At Nonya Business

San Diego
Archived

Love and Ellie

Oh she would definitely have a super awkward reaction with blushes and everything. Super flustered. Perhaps he can even think she has a crush on him due to said reactions.

Thread Ideas
. Perhaps they could be sneaking out to Hogsmeade together to pick up some Fire Whiskey from some guy they know for a party/get-together?
. Maybe a little mischief, sneaking out to the kitchen for a midnight snack?
. Perhaps they could be setting up some kind of elaborate prank?

Lucian and Ellie
I can see it now. Lil first year Ellie trying to perform some transfiguration or charms spell whilst sitting next to lil Lucian in class. Boom! His clothes are covered in soot and god knows what else. And thus began the grudge of grudges. Probably wouldn't help that Ellie wouldn't even remember why he's angry with her. She'd probably remember that, but would be like "Nah. Not even he's that petty." Which would probably piss him off even more that she doesn't even know why he has a grudge against her.

Thread Ideas
. Maybe they have to pair up together in class?
. Ellie could be pulling a prank on him in retaliation for him being a jerk face recently?
. Or he could be retaliating against her retaliation for him being a jerk face recently?

I'm open for all kinds of threads with these two so if you have any other ideas don't be afraid to shoot!
Phone
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 02:56 AM

Driver

Here
Members

Love & Ellie
late night mischief while performing an epic prank. Idk about the sneaking out to Hogsmeade(though Love totally would if he could.) Idk how strict this canon is in regards to secret passageways to there and such. But yes, Love says all of the above.

Lucian & Ellie
Yup, that for sure would have started a grudge. A prank on him would be an interesting thread. It could re spark his hatred. So that could be a very interesting thread.

So I'm down for either, or both depending. If you have a preference to which boy you want first, we can start up a thread!

@Mac
Mac
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 04:15 AM

Associate At Nonya Business

San Diego
Archived

Love & Ellie
Yeah, I just looked it up. All the secret passages out of the school have been sealed and are unusable. Though it is certainly something to keep in mind if there is ever a Hogameade trip as they can use it for that idea. For now - late night epic pranks it is. Now just to think of one. Maybe setting off late night fireworks custody of Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes? Could be waking up the school, try to bring some levity given recent events and all the exams coming up?

Lucian & Ellie
Good. Very good. Now to come up with A. a reason for her to prank him and B. The prank itself. Perhaps he was particularly cruel or mean to one of her friends?

I'm down for either as well!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

RPG-D NickPicHost  photo banner.gif

Poisoned Youth; an au hp rpg

Ataraxy Lochland Grove

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine