NEEDED: HUFFLEPUFFS, PROFESSORS
Please click here for a full summer calendar
05.05 - July update part 2 ishere!
04.22 - June OTM Winners are here!
04.14 - July Update is here!
03.31 - Updates and Announcements are here!
03.10 - Challenge #6 Winner is here!
02.27 - June Update: Part Two is here!
02.11 - May OTM Winners are here!
It's time for a little rest and recuperation. After a tumultuous schoolyear culminating in coordinated attacks upon both Hogwarts and London, magical citizens could certainly use a break. Summer is upon us, and while the immediate danger has passed, not every creature is taking the summer off.
JUNE 19TH - JULY 31ST NOW OPEN
|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Tagbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|REPLY TOPIC POLL|
Posted: Jun 16 2017, 11:26 PM
Kris is Offline
25 years old
1st March 2021
Undersecretary to the Chief Warlock
Legal Notice 113/21 – Magical and Non-Magical Interactions
All employees are to be made aware that the legislation as stated in subject line is to be considered effective immediately, and all penalties outlined therein enforceable. Please find below a summary of the most pertinent regulations that are now in effect within the scope of this legislation. Any individual found to be in violation of these regulations will be considered to have breached the International Statute of Secrecy (ISS) and will be penalized accordingly.
1. All Wizarding sectors are to be sealed against intrusion by non-magical persons, including family members of magical persons. Should non-magical persons be found within Wizarding sectors, they are to be removed and immediately Obliviated.
2. All interaction with non-magical persons is to be restricted to immediate family members only. Non-magical parents of Wizarding children are not to have contact with magical persons outside of their offspring, or Hogwarts staff and Ministry personnel in their official capacity. Any unauthorised interaction is subject to immediate Obliviation.
3. Ministry personnel are to interact with non-magical persons only in an official capacity. Other Wizarding individuals without non-magical blood relatives are not to interact with non-magical persons under any circumstances. Any individuals found to be in violation of these regulations will be considered to have committed an offense against the ISS.
4. Ministry personnel are not to reveal their identities to non-magical persons under any circumstances, and will instead adopt the guise of non-magical law enforcement or other authority as applicable to the situation. Any individuals found to be in violation of these regulations will be considered to have committed an offense against the ISS.
5. In the event of the death of all Muggleborn children within a single family, parents and any non-magical siblings are to be immediately Obliviated. In the case of non-magical persons married to magical persons, the same applies in the event of the death of all magical individuals within the family.
6. Any Muggleborn children found to be in breach of the ISS are to be removed from the care of their parents and placed in magical custody. The parents and any non-magical siblings are to be immediately Obliviated.
Finally, please note that breaches in the ISS will now be considered treasonous under Legal Notice 113/21. The associated penalties have been increased accordingly. By accepting this memo, Ministry personnel indicate their full understanding of and compliance with the above regulations.
|OPTIONS||REPLY TOPIC POLL|