S
M
T
W
T
F
S
NEWS

08.11. - September Update: Part Two is here!
08.05. - Summer OTM Winners are here!
07.27 - September is here!
06.20 - Summer Festival Event is here!
06.20 - Summer Update: Part 4 is here!

SEPTEMBER 2021

All aboard! The Hogwarts Express, bearing no traces of the bloodshed it has seen, leaves King's Cross Station on September 1st. Another school year begins. Students nervously return to Hogwarts' hallowed halls, while parents linger beside windows, awaiting the first owls home from their children to report that all is well. Trouble brews under London as tension rises to the surface. One thing everyone knows? The long days of summer are over.

SEPTEMBER 1st - 30th NOW OPEN

Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

» Kris' Plotter
Kris
 Posted: Jun 8 2016, 05:21 PM

Whoa

Massachusetts
Members

Update in Progress!
MESSAGE     EMAIL     AIM     
^
Admin
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 12:22 AM

Head Admin

James && Titania
I am maybe seeing a sort of kid-sister type relationship where James razzes her and tries to drive her absolutely crazy, but he's fond of her at heart. He's very loyal to his house, so he'd be protective as well, should the need arise.

Professor Donnelly && Titania
Quirky and odd DADA Professor who finds wonder in even the smallest, silliest things. He loves to learn, and if she does too then they will get along swimmingly.

Headmaster Greavish && Titania
I don't see much of a relationship between Greavish and his pupils. He's a little intimidating and closed off. That said, I'm always open to RP him, even if he will be extremely annoyed by it haha
MESSAGE     EMAIL     
^
Kris
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 12:35 PM

Whoa

Massachusetts
Members

James && Titania
Yes! I think James and Titania would DEFINITELY know each other and maybe have a sort of teasing-rivalry, but generally be really friendly towards each other and maybe occasionally go exploring and get into trouble together. I could see Titania punching James on the arm if he treats her too much like a kid. If the situation ever arose, they'd be a great team-up in the event of inter-house rivalries. House pride!!

Professor Donnelly && Titania
It would be so cute if they had cat play-dates and drank tea and talked about spells together. Titania would probably think he's a little weird, but still enjoy talking to him.

Headmaster Greavish && Titania
I see some potential here for fairly interesting things. I feel that Titania might be a little suspicious of him, just because he's an authority figure and he seems like he'd be a stickler for rules. Ttiania's motto is "always question authority." She probably things he's part of a secret society or something.
^
Jess
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 09:57 PM

Admin / Barista

Worcester, MA
Head Admin

Hecuba && Titania
Titania is so cute! I'm not sure how much their paths would cross at school, necessarily, since they're in different years and different houses. But I could see them connecting maybe at the library or something, if they both went to look at books on arithmancy/astrology or something? I think Hecuba would find her endearing, but at the same time, if they have conflicting philosophical views on how/when to use divination, there could be a sense of competition between them.
MESSAGE     WWW     AIM     
^
Kris
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 10:23 PM

Whoa

Massachusetts
Members

Hecuba && Titania
Why thank you, darling! Titania's divination is more about personalities, like with horoscopes, so she can have a tendency to be a little insensitive and chock people's emotions or actions up to their sign. Even her arithmancy is like "oh your name has this many letters so that means that you're a self-concious person," to give a SUPER basic example. It's very trashy and gossipy of her, but also fun. I guess it mostly depends on whether you asked her for her opinion or not, lol! But she's not the kind of person who would fight you about it, although she'd gladly discuss it if you were interested. We could always assume they haven't met yet and have them bump into eachother for the first time this year? Especially if Hecuba is going to be hanging around with other Gryffindors.
^
Archived Allie
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 11:28 PM

Australia
Archived

Molly and Titania

Since they are both in the same house I imagine they probably know each other already. Because both Molly and Tiatania are explorers and adventurers it wouldn't be surprising if they crossed paths while seeking out something new and exciting. Molly would be the kind of person Titania could come to when she needed help or advice. Given the large age gap between the two I don't think they would necessarily be close friends but they would probably get along well. The only thing Molly might disagree with Titania about is her ability to hold grudges, Molly is more of a forgiving person and would probably try and encourage Titania to be the same. On the other hand maybe the forgiving part of Molly's personality might annoy Titania a bit and she might feel like Molly is trying to influence her or change who she is. Molly would view it as trying to help a fellow Gryffindor and would probably be encouraged to keep a closer eye on Titania if Titania tries to resist her help...

Tabitha and Titania

Oh my here comes trouble. Tabitha, being the independent and adventurous soul she is, is likely to encourage such independence amongst her students as well. She is the type of teacher who would allow discussion during class and encourage pupils to speak their minds and ask questions. I can just see her and Titania have some very heated discussions about some topics. Tabitha might also help Titania with her explorations (just as Lupin gave Harry the Maurder's map) expect Tabitha would have no reservations about helping despite being a teacher, so long as, of course, the students she helped were generally capable and responsible.

Abbie and Titania

This is a pair that I imagine would butt heads constantly. Abbie is every bit as independent as Titania but is also more likely to want to be in control. She has a very direct personality so if she saw Titania doing something she didn't like she would certainly voice it. I imagine, being that their in the same grade and want to do well, there might be a bit of competition between the two of them.
Kris
 Posted: Jun 11 2016, 10:46 PM

Whoa

Massachusetts
Members

Molly && Titania
I don't think there would be any animosity there, but you're right, Titania might view Molly's non-confrontational attitude as a little over bearing, and possibly be a little less inclined to trust her because of that. I think I would have to see how they interacted in a thread to really get a feel for that. But she would probably still respect her as a person, just not want Molly to push any of her feelings onto her.

Tabitha && Titania
I could see this being really fun!! I would love for the two of them to get into trouble together. Titiania would also be really interested in hearing about wand making, I think. There's a lot of potential for Tabitha to really earn her respect and have a really positive impact on her education.

Abbie && Titania
Defintiely rivals. Maybe even enemies? I really don't think Titania would like or respect Abbie's controlling attitude, or her abusive social politics. Maybe they've been in conflict in class before, but this year really pushes them over the edge? Haha! I love a good fight ;p
^
Jess
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 09:53 PM

Admin / Barista

Worcester, MA
Head Admin

Dominique && Titania
Oh, man. Titania doesn't like domineering people or disingenuous personalities? These two are totally going to clash. I know there's like, two years between the two of them, but I feel like they would somehow manage to cross paths, and often. And they would get in each others' way constantly. I wish I had a more coherent thought than that, but we can certainly work together to figure it out!
MESSAGE     WWW     AIM     
^
Kris
 Posted: Jun 12 2016, 11:38 PM

Whoa

Massachusetts
Members

Dominique && Titania
Hmm, yeah it's hard to say with this one. I think it would be very situational. Dominique is definitely a character that I need to see played before I can gauge Titania's reaction.
^
Twig
 Posted: Jun 22 2016, 10:07 AM

student

atl, ga
Archived

Wesley && Titania
Can't see how they'd interact, but their relationship would be pretty interesting. Titania is headstrong and forward, while Wesley doesn't really care about much besides Quidditch. They'd either be casual friends, or Titania would not like him much.
Wesley && Prof. Babineaux
In all honesty, he'd probably have the biggest crush on Nicolette. Not that it's anything serious, but he'd probably even somewhat pay attention in class to get her attention, maybe coming after class to get some unwanted tutoring.
Jess
 Posted: Jun 22 2016, 09:10 PM

Admin / Barista

Worcester, MA
Head Admin

@Kris

Hecuba && Nicolette
Yes. Yes? Yes. Nicolette would easily be Hecuba's favorite professor. She would probably spend a lot of time with her outside of class, talking prophecy theory and such. I know Nicolette is more interested in exploring prophecies for what they are, and Hecuba is more interested in understanding where they come from, how they function. She would be very interested in exploring her own abilities with various methods of divination, and would definitely benefit from additional tutoring to evolve and develop her psychic intuitions. She would be very impressed with Nicolette's intuitive, empathetic approach to divining.

Icarus && Nicolette
These two would be perfect friends. I feel like he would have no problem connecting with Nicolette. Also, his favorite subject is Ghoul Studies. He probably follows the Hogwarts ghosts around at night taking notes on their habits and locations and generally being creepy. And also stalking Peeves as stealthily as possible for the same reason. Somehow, I feel like Nicolette would understand that, haha! I would love to toss the two of them together at some point soon.

Icarus && Lorcan
Lorcan would, I feel, completely disturb Icarus. He wouldn't know what to think of such a somber little kid. But at the same time, I think he would remember his own depression and difficulty coping with his father's passing in his sixth year, and would seek to bring some warmth into Lorcan's life. Try to understand him, to fuel his pursuit of knowledge in a constructive way.

Icarus && Lysander
Lysander, on the other hand, is right up Icarus' alley. If Lysander is interested in history, Icarus is your guy! He would love to recommend books to Lysander and assist him with History of Magic essays, or whatever! Icarus would identify a lot with Lysander, I think, and would probably consider him a favorite library patron. Hot chocolate may or may not be involved.

This post has been edited by Jess: Jun 22 2016, 09:25 PM
MESSAGE     WWW     AIM     
^
Kris
 Posted: Jun 23 2016, 04:02 PM

Whoa

Massachusetts
Members

Hecuba && Nicolette

They're going to have a wonderful relationship, I can tell. And they would already know each other pretty well at this point.

Icarus && Nicolette

I love them as friends. Two sweet, gorgeous people hanging around the library together, sounds magical. I imagine Nicolette would be something of a mentor to Icarus, as well, since she's older and he seems maybe a little unsure about what he wants to do with his life.

Icarus && Lysander

I love them idea of them talking about history and magical creatures together.

Icarus && Lorcan

Icarus would probably assume that Lorcan is friendly, once he's gotten to know his brother, and probably be shocked when he finds out otherwise. Lorcan probably wouldn't pay much attention to him.

Wesley && Prof. Babineaux

Haha! I don't think Nicolette would ever refuse tutoring to a student that was interested. It's funny to think about Wesley, who probably doesn't give two figs about Divination normally, obsessing over it because he's hot for teacher.

@Jess
@twig
^
Archived Allie
 Posted: Jun 29 2016, 08:40 PM

Australia
Archived

@Kris

Kaeleigh and Lorcan

Given that both are in the same year and same house they would probably have a fair bit to do with each other. Really Kaeleigh may end up just hanging around Lorcan because the two of them tend to avoid crowds. He may find her a bit annoying or odd and if they became friends she would probably just want to keep an eye out for him.

Cameron and Lorcan

Cameron is like Lorcan in the way that he wants to know the how and why behind many things and will pursue the truth relentlessly. Unlike Lorcan though Cameron only does this for things that interest him and he is far more extroverted. Cameron would probably help Lorcan out when he wanted to know things and maybe even think of him as a kid brother or something. Thoughts?

Kaeleigh and Lysander

Cuties. Kaeleigh is pretty imaginative herself and very shy. I can kind of see the two coming up with all kinds of fairytales and stories to share with each other. I can see them being friends but given that Kaeleigh tends to gel better with more confident people who bring out her confidence I don't know if they would be very close...

Cameron and Lysander

Cameron would really only know Lysander if Kaeleigh was friends with him or would only know him as Lorcan's twin brother. Different houses, different years I don't think the two would have much to do with each other.

Kaeleigh and Nicolette

Kaeleigh would probably like Nicolette since it always seems like Nicolette pays close attention to what people say. Despite liking Nicolette Kaeleigh has no talent in divination whatsoever, she simply doesn't have the ability to make relations and deductions between readings and possible outcomes.

Cameron and Nicolette

Cameron believes Divination is a complete waste of time and puts no effort whatsoever into the class. He would probably think Nicolette is nice and all but his lack of effort and cristicing remarks might annoy her.

Kaeleigh and Tania

Kaeleigh would probably find Tania's direct and out there personality something frightening. Combined with the girls mean streak Kaeleigh would be inclined to steer clear of Tania if they ever crossed paths.

Cameron and Tania

Cameron is pretty relaxed and easy going he would kind of just accept Tania for what she is and shake off her harsh remarks. The only time he may have a problem with her is if she upsets someone who really doesn't deserve it.
Kris
 Posted: Jun 29 2016, 09:03 PM

Whoa

Massachusetts
Members

Kaeleigh && Lorcan

If Kaeleigh decides to befriend Lorcan I could really see that blowing up in her face, although maybe that's a fun angle to play with. Lorcan is pretty picky about the people he hangs around, and he's going to be a little bit disappointed in Ravenclaw. Maybe she likes that he's weird and mean, though! It would be possible for her to wear him down if she followed him around enough. He was able to get used to Lysander, after all.

Cameron && Lorcan

Cameron might respect Lorcan's intellectualism at first, but it might piss him off the way the Lorcan talks to his little sister. I don't think Lorcan would appreciate being thought of as a kid brother very much XD

Kaeleigh && Lysander

These two are much more likely to be friends, I feel. Lysander is a wimpy cry-baby, yes, but when around people who make him feel comfortable he can become hyper and more confident, at least, confident in himself. And Lysander is pretty much okay with making friends with anyone, as long as they aren't mean to him.

^
Jess
 Posted: Jul 7 2016, 04:05 PM

Admin / Barista

Worcester, MA
Head Admin

@Kris

LET'S DO THIS.

Dominique && Ophelia
Gonna mess some stuff UP. Nah. They're both queen bees, is the thing, and there can't be two queens in a hive. I know we've already talked about the tension that might arise, but just to re-hash: Weasleys are blood traitors and although Dominique is pureblooded, I feel like Ophelia would still deride her for that whole thing. But also Dominique has the added bonus of Veela heritage and Bill's whole werewolf attack thing, so really she's just a muddled mess when it comes to blood purity. Also, Ophelia has connections. Like, real, meaningful connections. I would love to see her use that against Dominique, or hold it over her or something? We can talk about that.

Nora && Ophelia
You know.

I don't really have any other ideas for Ophelia and my babies, but I'm excited!
MESSAGE     WWW     AIM     
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last » REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

RPG-D NickPicHost  photo banner.gif

Poisoned Youth; an au hp rpg HG

Ataraxy Lochland Grove Cry HAVOC IKM

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine