M
T
W
T
F
S
NEWS

04.14 - July Update is here!
03.31 - Updates and Announcements are here!
03.10 - Challenge #6 Winner is here!
02.27 - June Update: Part Two is here!
02.11 - May OTM Winners are here!
02.04 - June Events are here!
02.04 - June Update is here!

SUMMER 2021

It's time for a little rest and recuperation. After a tumultuous schoolyear culminating in coordinated attacks upon both Hogwarts and London, magical citizens could certainly use a break. Summer is upon us, and while the immediate danger has passed, not every creature is taking the summer off.

JUNE 19TH - JULY 13TH NOW OPEN

REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

» 07 July 2021 || Auror Office
Peter Clearwater
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 03:08 PM

Healer

London
Wizarding World

@Cassandra @Jaz

To Whom it May Concern
Auror Office
Department of Magical Law Enforcement
Ministry of Magic
London
7th July 2021

Hello,

My name is Peter Clearwater, and I am sure from my surname you will get some kind of idea as to what this letter is about. I am not writing to express my opinions on my brother’s guilt or misdeeds; I know I have little sway over that. I am merely writing to ask for visitation.

My brother has not physically harmed anyone in this ordeal, nor has he expressed any particularly violent tendencies, I’m sure. But I know I don’t need to attest to you the nature of Azkaban and while I’ve not been there myself, I can only imagine how it must feel. He has nobody else, no family of his own apart from me and our parents.

All I would like is to visit him. Feel free to check anything and everything about my background - I’m a healer at St Mungo’s if that helps - I’ll meet with whomever you wish and submit my wand for checking as many times as it takes. I just want to see him, and for him to know that I’m not giving up on make sure he’s alright.

I have written my address in London on the back of this letter; a response at your earliest convenience would be much appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Peter M. Clearwater.

Molly Weasley
 Posted: Today at 07:48 am

DMLE Intern

London
Ministry

A memo attached to the original letter as it is passed to Jim's desk:
@Jaz @Pepper

Auror Castellan,

Please find, enclosed, a letter which requests visitation with one of Azkaban's current inmates. The author of the letter is known to me from my weekend volunteer work at St. Mungo's, and although I confess I do not know him especially well, I can think of very few people who are less likely to become a security issue. If you have further questions please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Molly Weasley

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

RPG-D NickPicHost  photo banner.gif

Ataraxy Lochland Grove

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine