S
M
T
W
T
F
S
NEWS

08.11. - September Update: Part Two is here!
08.05. - Summer OTM Winners are here!
07.27 - September is here!
06.20 - Summer Festival Event is here!
06.20 - Summer Update: Part 4 is here!

SEPTEMBER 2021

All aboard! The Hogwarts Express, bearing no traces of the bloodshed it has seen, leaves King's Cross Station on September 1st. Another school year begins. Students nervously return to Hogwarts' hallowed halls, while parents linger beside windows, awaiting the first owls home from their children to report that all is well. Trouble brews under London as tension rises to the surface. One thing everyone knows? The long days of summer are over.

SEPTEMBER 1st - 30th NOW OPEN

C L O S E DTOPIC      POLL 

» 10 July 2021 || Want fries with that?, Will
Robin Westfall-Moore
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 05:24 PM

2nd Year Student

Hogwarts
Slytherin

Summer was three weeks old by now, and Robin still wasn’t sleeping properly. The nightmares weren’t quite as vivid as they had been in the days following the attack on the school, but they were still waking her up more often than she was going to admit. The chunk of hair she’d lost wasn’t too visible at least, especially after a visit to the hairdresser back home in Scotland, and she was getting much better at pretending nothing was wrong.

The best way to get back to normal was to get back to racing, and she’d thrown herself back into her pre-magical sport without hesitation. This weekend had been another round of one of her karting championships, the second one since she’d got home. This of course meant she was still incredibly rusty compared with her peers, who’d been racing all year while she’d been squirrelled away at hogwarts, which was her excuse for not managing to come in better than fifth place.

Evening had rolled in, the event was finished, and her dad had driven the two of them back to the hotel they were crashing in tonight before the long, long drive back home. Six hours in the van was not something she was looking forward to, especially if she had to put up with his singing. Kylie did not deserve that.

Once he’d parked up, she’d asked if she could go for a wander to try and get the smell of tyres and exhaust out of her throat, and maybe go find herself some dinner. Thankfully her dad was fine with it, and off she went. There was a mcdonalds not far from the hotel, and what she really needed after an exhausting day of not winning anything was the least healthy thing she could find this side of the border. The English weren’t going to deep fry a pizza, so she was going to have to make do with terrible, terrible burgers.

With a big mac, chips, a creme egg mcflurry and a coke on her tray she wandered away from the till into the mostly empty restaurant. She was sunburnt, exhausted, probably filthy with bits of tyre and who knew what else, but she wasn’t expecting to see anyone familiar in the place so really didn’t care. Right up until she spotted Will.

Unsure if the Hufflepuff had spotted her, or recognised her in a slightly too big Westfall Racing t-shirt and baseball cap, she paused for a moment before starting towards him. He was the first person from hogwarts she’d seen since leaving the station that day, the first magical friend she’d had a chance to speak to since the slaughter on the lake. She couldn’t ignore him, even if she was exhausted and filthy.

“Hey Will.” she said, slightly nervously as she approached him. “Mind if I join you? I wasn’t expecting to run into anyone from school today.” she added, trying not to sound quite as tired as she felt. “How’ve you been? I mean...since....y’know…” She wasn’t usually this awkward, but how did you talk about something so traumatic even with someone who’d been through it too? Did she even want to, or would it be better for both of them to just pretend everything was as normal as it had been the last time they’d spoken?

And why was she feeling shy about talking to him? He was just a boy, what did they know about anything?

@Natalie
Will Castellan
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 03:46 AM

2nd Year Student

Hogwarts
Hufflepuff

Talking with his father had helped, just a tad bit. It sucked to know that the world was full of people who wished somebody else to be dead and that Will had to find out the hard way, through a train crash and an Inferi attack. The nightmares were so vivid and although they had lessened after talking to his father about the horrors of it; the memory of him nearly dragged into the deep waters is the very thing that plagued him until this day.

With their parents away at work, his big brother had decided to treat the both of them to Macdonald. Living near Birmingham certainly had its perks since they lived just on the edge of the city while within the suburbs of it and with Jonathan being able to drive, they managed to make it to the city in about half an hour. They found a fairly empty carpark and an empty Macdonald's at it, which meant that they could somewhat bask in the silence of the city.

As his brother went to buy their meals, Will sat patiently in the seat they had found, staring blankly into space before a curtain of red entered his vision and he found himself staring at a familiar red-haired girl.

"Robin?" he asked, surprised to run into somebody from school. He found himself panicking inwardly, remembering that he found her quite pretty when they were back in school. They had known each other for a while and he knew her because of El since they were from the same house. Robin reminded him of one of those Weasley kids he had seen around before but they weren't from the same gene pool at all.

"Join us. I don't think my brother would mind," he said, although in his heart he knew he wasn't sure.

TAGGED // @Fish
NOTES // There you go.
Robin Westfall-Moore
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 03:43 PM

2nd Year Student

Hogwarts
Slytherin

It was nice to know Will hadn't forgotten her in the few short weeks since the end of term, and that she wasn't too caked in grime to be recognised. "That's me!" she replied, grinning a little as she set her tray on his table and slumped into the seat. "If he does mind, can I hex him? just a lil bit?" she joked as she removed her cap and dropped it beside her tray. That left her free to get on with the important business of taking the horrible green slimy thing they claimed was a gherkin out of her burger, and once that was done she shot Will a smile.

"How come you're in a random maccy dees in Brum?" she asked between bites of greasy heaven. "I'm staying in the hotel over the road tonight before dad drives us home tomorrow. Spent today racing, but I didn't win. I think there's something up with the brakes on my cart, Dad's gonna help me with them." she explained, already quoting the book of racing driver's excuses. Truth was she was off her game, and she was going to need to work twice as hard as the other kids if she wanted to get back on form again. Honestly, boarding school was overrated.

"I heard," she began once she'd finished practically inhaling her burger, "that you're playing for Hufflepuff next year. Are you a chaser too?" she was looking forward to playing against him, even if she knew her team were obviously going to win the cup again. How could they not? El was unstoppable as keeper, she and Sadie were a great team and even if they currently lacked a third chaser she was certain the snakes would turn up someone decent. Not only that but she'd be on her own broom this year, and that was going to make all the differance.

@Natalie
Will Castellan
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 04:42 AM

2nd Year Student

Hogwarts
Hufflepuff

"My brother drove us here," he says, turning to his brother who was still waiting in line to get their meal. Jonathan turned over, glanced over at Robin and he mouthed "your friend?" to Will, to which he responded with a nod. Thankfully, his brother just nodded and acknowledged it and moved forward since it was his turn to order, much to his surprise.

Will then turned his attention back to the pretty redhead in front of him. "I live not too far from here. In the suburbs. My brother drove us here since my parents aren't home," Will explained, then threw her question back to here. "What are you doing here?"

As Robin explained her purpose here, Will found himself being interested and wondered what he had been doing. In spite of the time spent together, he did not know much about Robin Westfall-Moore — he found himself being surprised to know that Robin did some racing. "You're allowed to race at your age?" he asked, disbelief could be heard in his words. It was amazing at how some of them were allowed to do such great things when Will knew that at his age, not many people would take him seriously.

They then shifted to the topic of Quidditch once Robin had finished her burger, just as Jonathan came back to the table with a tray filled with both of their meals, inclusive of the happy meal toy for Will. "Uh, this is my friend, Robin. Robin, this is my brother," Will introduced his brother to Robin. His brother only merely nodded and gave a crooked smile at her, sliding into the empty seat next to Will.

"Yeah, I'm playing Chaser. I had my first practice game and I broke my arm pretty badly," Will said, sheepishly.

TAGGED // @Fish
NOTES // There you go.
Robin Westfall-Moore
 Posted: May 5 2018, 08:00 PM

2nd Year Student

Hogwarts
Slytherin

Robin gave a nod to Will's question, though it was one she'd heard a dozen times already. "I've been racing since I was eight. Just in karts, I'm too young for most car stuff still, but dad's been talking about us getting me a car for some of the stuff they do on the little short oval tracks, but it'll be another couple of years before there's a proper race series I can play with. Hard to do if I'm at Hogwarts though." she explained, thinking it best not to bore him too much with talk of engine sizes and race formulas. Really being a witch was hurting her future career prospects in the muggle world, but it wasn't as if she was ever going to struggle to get a race seat in a real series one day, not when her dad owned his own team. The problem would be showing she actually deserved it, and wasn't simply there because of her surname.

As the boy's brother joined them at the table, she gave him a wave and a smile that was only slightly ruined by the ketchup around her mouth. It had been a trying day and she needed the calories from the terrible burger more than she needed to make a good impression on her friend's family. "Hiya. Sorry about the mess." she grinned at the older boy, before getting on with the important business of shoving food into her face. Racing took a lot more energy than most people expected, even if she was starting to think she'd picked up a bit too much food. A happy meal might have been a better idea, and she nodded towards the box. "Are they doing the little cars again?" she asked, not even having looked at those when she was ordering. Whoever decided cars were boys toys needed their head examining really.

"Oof, unlucky." she said with a wince at the talk of Will's quidditch injury. "But it's probably good practise for when we play you next year. Did you see what our beaters did in the final?" she grinned. Magical medicine could heal just about anything and it wasn't as if Tristan was going to seriously try to kill anyone on the pitch, they'd just be a bit uncomfortable for a while. "I've got lucky so far and not been hurt, but I've only played one game so it's gonna happen sometime this year, I know it. Just part of the game though, right?"

@Natalie
Will Castellan
 Posted: May 8 2018, 10:49 PM

2nd Year Student

Hogwarts
Hufflepuff

"A-ah, yes," Will found himself struggling to get out; he'd definitely need to get used to his limbs being broken time and again. The idea of going through excruciating pain like that again scared him but with a captain like Finny, Will knew there wasn't anything to worry about.

If there was anything to worry about, it was the intimidation Slytherin seemed to strike in the hearts of the rest of Quidditch players. Will knew that they were rather strong not because of their teamwork but because of the fact that they never held back, even when there was the risk of another member being hit. It was either a ride or die game for them and he had heard about how prideful most Slytherins could be but El and Robin proved rather different — they were far from arrogant but they held pride in whatever they did.

He picked up one of his napkins and offered it to his friend, noting that there was ketchup all over her face. "Here," he merely said, hoping that she got the message; she didn't seem to realise that she had made a mess of herself.

"Did you ever get yourself severely injured as well?" he found himself asking, hoping to get some tips and tricks. "When you first started out?"

TAGGED // @Fish
NOTES // There you go.

Robin Westfall-Moore
 Posted: May 22 2018, 05:03 PM

2nd Year Student

Hogwarts
Slytherin

Though Robin took the offered napkin, she didn't actually use it just yet. It was far more important to all but inhale the disappointing burger than to pretend she had any kind of decorum or table manners. Nobody came to maccy dees to show those off, this place existed to shovel grease into faces in the quickest time possible.

With her mouth still full of the last of her burger, she shook her head at Will's question. It was a few moments before she could actually reply, not helped by her finally bothering to wipe off the burger all over her face. "No, I've got lucky so far." she said, shrugging a little. "Well, kind of. I wasn't ready for the game against your lot." Being poisoned had not been a fun part of the school year, and while she could potentially have playedin that game instead of making her debut in the final, it had not seemed like a good idea. She'd barely even trained at that point.

"I'm still only just starting out really. I've played one game, and our beaters took Ravenclaw apart. Made it easy really." she grinned, emptying a sachet of mayonnaise onto her chips. She really shouldn't be eating quite this much fried crap even after a hard day, but she had the whole of summer to make up for it.

"Really, it's not too much to worry about. I mean, I've been in muggle hospital after I got concussion in a crash one time, and I've been in the hospital wing after someone tried to poison a load of us. The magical one is much better." she said, giving a firm nod. It was probably not normal for someone her age to be able to compare the two like that, but she didn't really care. With her interests, hospital time was all but inevitable, and at least the school's infirmary could fix up most sporting injuries in a few minutes.

@Natalie
Will Castellan
 Posted: May 27 2018, 10:10 PM

2nd Year Student

Hogwarts
Hufflepuff

"I can imagine," Will said. With his mother being a nurse, she said that in a way, their magical medicinal knowledge surpassed whatever Muggles could do, solely because they had magic to aid them and speed up the process. Muggles, unfortunately, were not so lucky to have access to magic abilities.

The Hufflepuff found himself wincing at the reminder of the attempted poison on them during their first year. Half-bloods and Muggleborns were victims since most Purebloods did not seem to be affected at all; Will wondered whether their blood heritage would prove to be an issue in the near future. "That wasn't a good time. This year wasn't good at all," Will murmured. He could feel Jonathan freezing up next to him, uncertain of what to do and at the heavy tension that had settled over the three of them.

He lifted his eyes again to look at the green-eyed girl in front of him. "What are you going to do afterwards? You're only here for a day, right?" Will asked, wanting to lighten the tension. He hated wearing his heart on his sleeve but he couldn't help it.

TAGGED // @Fish
NOTES // We can end this off soon, actually, unless you want to continue. I'm struggling to continue.
Robin Westfall-Moore
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 04:19 PM

2nd Year Student

Hogwarts
Slytherin

"Next year will be better." Robin assured the Hufflepuff, giving a firm nod. "Morrigan's dead. There's no-one else who's gonna attack the school. The only thing we're gonna have to worry about is bludgers." If she said that often enough, she might even believe it, but from what she'd learned from talking with the older kids, the chaos and carnage that had blighted thier first year of school was far from the norm. Maybe, just maybe, they'd actually be safe now the evil witch was dead, though it seemed unlikely.

"Tomorrow, dad and me are driving home. Six hours in the van and he's picking the music." she made a face at that, and pushed her tray slightly forward, chips untouched. Too much food before a drive like that was never going to end well.

As if on cue, her phone pinged and after glancing at it she rolled her eyes. "Dad wants me to head back to the hotel, so I should probably go." she announced, reluctantly, as she started to stand up. It was good to have someone to chat about magic to, even if the mood was kind of sombre. "I think I'm back down this way in a few weeks though, if you wanna meet up and stuff? I don't really get to talk magic to anyone else till we go back to school." she added, hopefully. He was just a silly boy of course, but...Will was nice. She'd almost feel bad about destroying his team on the quidditch pitch.

Almost.

@Natalie
Will Castellan
 Posted: Jun 22 2018, 11:13 AM

2nd Year Student

Hogwarts
Hufflepuff

What Robin said completely made sense and was reassuring enough. With Morrigan gone, there wasn't much to worry about. After all, ever since she intruded to the place that his father had considered home, things seemed to go wrong each time.

"Do you want us to walk with you?" Will inquired. Although Robin could very well handle herself, Will would feel better if she were to be seen to the hotel with both himself and with his brother there, watching out for the both of them. "I'd like to see you back safely, even though I know you're capable of heading back on your home. It's almost dark."

He gestured to the darkening skies outside the Macdonalds that the three of them were in. "We could give you a lift back," he heard Jonathan telling the girl. Oh, right. Jonathan recently earned his driving license; might as well drive her there and it'll be a lot faster than walking back; Will wondered how far her tiny feet could take her, considering that they still had al long way to go before puberty really hit. "I can drive and it'll be faster to get back to your hotel that way."

Will agreed to that by nodding his head vigorously in response. "Yes, yes!" he half-exclaimed, reminding himself that they were in public and he was still surrounded by people who might not appreciate him raising his voice.

"You can send me a letter before you come here," he said, linking his two thumbs together and making a flapping notion with his hands: a way for him to let her know that it's 'owl post' instead of saying it out loud, not while they were surrounded by Muggles.

TAGGED // @Fish
NOTES // There you go.
Robin Westfall-Moore
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 04:52 PM

2nd Year Student

Hogwarts
Slytherin

Robin gave a smile at Will's offer, and a shake of her head. "It's just the other side of the car park, I think I can walk that far on my own." she joked to the boys, and gave a giggle at the offer of a lift. "If you were gonna let me drive, then I'd say sure, but I'd probably blow up your clutch or something." she said to his brother, grinning again. She knew how to drive a regular car, her dad had taught her that well before she knew she was a witch, which was one of the advantages of owning a huge chunk of Scotland. No boy was going to let a tiny girl racer drive his pride and joy though, even without the chance she'd try to show off and wreck the thing.

Will's response got another giggle out of her, and she grinned at his enthusiasm. Boys could be so silly sometimes. "I can try." she replied, giving a nod. She didn't actually have an owl, or know how to get her hands on one short of going all the way down to Diagon Alley, but she could probably manage if she tried hard enough. Really she was going to have to put one of the birds on her shopping list for next year, right after getting herself a broom that would actually go in a straight line.

"I'll see you soon, yeah?" she said, before finally turning away from the table and starting towards the resturant's doors, giving a little wave before slipping out into the evening air. That had been a nice way to end a long day.

@Natalie
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS C L O S E DTOPIC      POLL 

RPG-D NickPicHost  photo banner.gif

Poisoned Youth; an au hp rpg HG

Ataraxy Lochland Grove Cry HAVOC IKM

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine