S
NEWS

06.20 - Summer Festival Event is here!
06.20 - Summer Update: Part 4 is here!
05.05 - Summer update part 3 ishere!
05.05 - July update part 2 ishere!
04.22 - June OTM Winners are here!
04.14 - July Update is here!
03.31 - Updates and Announcements are here!

SUMMER 2021

It's time for a little rest and recuperation. After a tumultuous schoolyear culminating in coordinated attacks upon both Hogwarts and London, magical citizens could certainly use a break. Summer is upon us, and while the immediate danger has passed, not every creature is taking the summer off.

JUNE 19TH - AUGUST 31 NOW OPEN

REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

» Eli's Plotter
Eli
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 09:38 AM

Members

LORCAN SCAMANDER
You shut your mouth how can you say I go about things the wrong way
Well hello there thanks for checking out this plotter. This here is Lorcan Scamander, 12 year old mischievous little Gryffindor with a knack for getting others into trouble along with him. Especially his brother (who hasn't been made yet. So, if you're looking to make a smol bean... go on.. go onnnn) Lysander.

Anyway, Lorcan is sort of an odd combination of his mothers curiosity and interest in everything, and an upbeat and endless energy coupled with the desire to always be doing something. It's when Lorcan gets bored that he really gets himself into the most trouble. Unafraid of most situations, or when he feels fear he's usually able to suppress it, he will defend the innocent at all costs, and will seek to help anyone who has a need.

With that said he does have a bit of a short temper, not really dealing well with "bullies" or those who he sees as being needless cruel to others. At this point he's a lot more likely to use his fists to defend someone than any sort of magic (he's only twelve after all).

On the negative side of things he's a bit egotistical. Since he has the confidence to stand up for himself and others, he often will believe that he is capable of handling any and every situation he might get himself into. Which certainly can lead him to some rather embarrassing moments that he doesn't handle all that well. Essentially, tie the short temper in with his ego and you've got the formula for someone who is brash and impulsive, and someone who does not respond to his own failures well.

friends I imagine Lorcan has a number of friends and/or acquaintances. Especially those in his own year, and even more so in his own house. Yes, he has a twin brother Lysander but his closest circle of friends I would like to have be people OTHER than his brother. I know that there was a Lorcan on the site before so if you have any history with this character I'd be happy to help integrate it.

enemies Because he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut, Lorcan likely has a few people he has annoyed or angered at some point throughout his first year at Hogwarts. Like most people I expect him to have a few people he just can't tolerate and who have the capacity to get under his skin and fluster him. Short term and long term enemy plots would be wonderful. Again, if you've got anything that was on the site with the previous handler that you would like to integrate, please throw it my way I'd be glad to include it.

lovers Well. He's twelve. He's really only just starting to notice girls and like most boys his age he talks a bigger game than he actually has. I wouldn't mind a few innocent crushes. But at this point a relationship or anything long term seems unlikely. Maybe if someone is interested in a long term plot that would grow into a romantic relationship in a few years, that would be cool. But for right now any kind of "dating" would probably only last a few weeks or a month. Which, I'm totally open to. Just not looking for an OTP or anything like that for him yet.

friends

first last - more detail of relationship

enemies

lovers

Pepper
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 12:25 PM
Pepper is Online

Challenge Mod

Blighty, innit?
Members

Hello @Eli!

Nice to meet you! I have a couple of characters that Lorcan would know; firstly Barnaby Teague, the school’s resident fun grandpa who also teaches Charms.

More importantly, however, I also have Violet Otterbourne. She’s in Lorcan’s year and house and has a very similar kind of adventurous spirit and excitement about her. She used to explore and get into trouble a bit, but she’s toned that down a little now that she’s on the Quidditch team because she’s worried the spot will be taken from her. She’s still very excitable and eager for friends, and if you wanted to work something like them being close friends already after their first year at school, I would love that!

You’ll find my plotter here if you’d like to have a look at Violet or anyone else that I have! I’m completely open to ideas. c:
MESSAGE     EMAIL     
^
Eli
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 01:09 PM

Members

@Pepper OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER! She would be the perfect running mate for Lorcan to get into trouble with. And given that Tristan Nott is trying to sort of prod Lorcan's interest in playing quidditch, they could eventually have a connection that way. Even so, I think if we were to go with them already being close friends, which would make sense since they've been in school together for a year now, I could see Lorcan trying to goad her into getting into stuff with him and kind of harassing her for being not as willing as she was prior to joining the quidditch team!

Thread wise I don't know if you would want to wait until the school year starts, or maybe find something for them to do together over the summer. Either way is fine with me http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
Natalie
 Posted: Yesterday at 10:11 pm

Full Time Fangirl

Blue Neighbourhood
Members

@Eli

ALBUS AND LORCAN With their families being friends, I imagine that Albus would have met Lorcan and Lysander before they even entered Hogwarts at some point of time but a very long time ago. I'd probably need to check with the admins whether that happened at some point of time but we could totally do this. Albus could probably keep an eye of him if he went too far.

WILL AND LORCAN Will and Lorcan are both in their second year but in different houses. However, I imagine they'd have worked together at some point. He's a very friendly kid but a pushover and probably got dragged into situations quite a number of times. I suppose given Lorcan's personality, he'd probably have been dragged into Lorcan's shenanigans at some point.

HAZEL AND LORCAN Hazel is Violet's older sister by two years (from Ravenclaw) and I want to see a scene where he just runs his mouth off and she gets super offended and decides to punish him accordingly by making sure he isn't a nuisance to other people around him... but of course, not before she reports to a teacher first.

I have more characters but feel free to check out my plotter whenever you'd like!

Eli
 Posted: Today at 09:40 am

Members

Lorcan & Albus - I think everything you said with these two is spot on for sure. I'd imagine they at least knew of each others existence before Lorcan came to school simply because of their parents. But having Albus keep an eye on him would be hilarious I think. I could see Albus maybe stopping him from doing something too crazy, and then Lorcan spending all his time and energy trying to figure out how to get out of Albus' watchful eye only to constantly be getting busted. Could be a funny series of threads over time.

Lorcan & Will - He can certainly join the army of fellow students who get sucked in Lorcan's nonsense haha. Lorcan seems to be drawn to the students who are shy, wanting to make sure they have friends and feel included so it seems like Will would fall into that category.

Lorcan & Hazel - I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Especially since Violet is one of Lorcan's friends and someone he has a fondness for getting into trouble with (less so now that she's joined the quidditch team and is afraid of getting kicked off). But I could for sure see Hazel looking at Lorcan like he's a bad influence and maybe lecturing him about not getting her sister into trouble and Lorcan basically telling her to piss off. Hilarity would certainly ensue from that.

@Natalie
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

RPG-D NickPicHost  photo banner.gif

Poisoned Youth; an au hp rpg HG

Ataraxy Lochland Grove Cry HAVOC

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine