S
M
T
W
T
F
S
NEWS

07.20 - HFTA Challenge number 3 winner is here!
07.14 - Plot update is here!
06.24 - February OTMs are here!
06.17 - March events are here!
06.17 - March update is here!
06.10 - February OTM submissions are here!
06.01 - updates and surveys here!
05.08 - updates and reminders here!
05.02 - quidditch update 2.5 here!

MARCH 2021
A convergence approaches. Forces in opposition begin their final journey toward impact. The world tilts and there is no hope to stop it now. Brace for collision. Watch these boundaries shatter.
MARCH 1ST-17TH NOW OPEN

REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

» Charlie's Diary, Probably Jinxed
Charlie Scaife
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 03:27 PM

Sixth Year Student

Hogwarts
Ravenclaw

An old exercise book, stolen from a muggle primary school and transfigured to look like the ratty fourth hand copy of 'Tales of Beedle the bard' that Charlie translated as a project for their O.W.L. in Ancient Runes. They're using a biro instead of a quill and keeping this book with their assortment of other old and well used textbooks in a half hearted attempt to conceal it.

March 1st 2021
Funds: £85.47, 3 galleons, 12 sickles, 18 knuts. Operation ponce around Australia and never get a real job is a long way off.

Decided to start keeping one of these again. Might just mean I'm regressing back to a fourteen year old. If I start writing cradle of filth lyrics in here then I'll know it's terminal and I'll have to put myself down.

Barrier's closed fully as of today. No post in, no post out. This could mean the winds of winter has been released and the staff want to read it first, or it could be someone forgot to pay the bills again. Some bright spark says it's got to be something to do with this anti-muggle group 'they' are always talking about. Prophets of destruction or something, sounds more like an awful metalcore band to me.

If the last prophet I saw is anything to go by I guess it's possible. Limits on muggle-wizard interactions. Probably means I'm not going to be able to go back to my summer job this year. Might be worse. I'm going to have to keep an eye on things and try to work out exactly what the wizarding equivalent of an attic in Amsterdam is. I'm hoping it's all daily mail talk, but I have a horrible feeling I'm going to be on a register soon. Perhaps I'll get to spend summer in some kind of camp to help my concentration.

Or maybe I'm being deeply paranoid again. Been reading too many history books about the last war. Problem is these wizards don't have any kind of publication standards or peer review.

Then again. Maybe that's why I've started writing this thing again. Leave a written record of my existence behind just in case I really am first against the wall when the revolution comes. Muggleborn registration from the last war and all that.

March 2nd
Funds: Unchanged

♫Hell ain't a bad place, hell is from here to eternity♫

Had that in my head all day. Need to buy that guitar if/when I can.

March 3rd
Funds: Unchanged

Rained all day. Just thought I should record that.

March 4th
Funds: +£2, skimmed some fourth year's ancient runes homework for him.

Heard the school had a war council yesterday. Wish they'd share what was actually going on with us mere mortals, but I suppose sitting on it only increases the paranoia levels, not the panic ones.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY     FAST REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

RPG-D Expecto Patronum  photo banner.gif War Is Brewing FIDELIUS

Wizarding Warfare Ilvermorny  Fidelius Relashio! Pumpkin Juice

ACTA INCREDIBLE SURFACE LIES

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine