S
NEWS

06.20 - Summer Festival Event is here!
06.20 - Summer Update: Part 4 is here!
05.05 - Summer update part 3 ishere!
05.05 - July update part 2 ishere!
04.22 - June OTM Winners are here!
04.14 - July Update is here!
03.31 - Updates and Announcements are here!

SUMMER 2021

It's time for a little rest and recuperation. After a tumultuous schoolyear culminating in coordinated attacks upon both Hogwarts and London, magical citizens could certainly use a break. Summer is upon us, and while the immediate danger has passed, not every creature is taking the summer off.

JUNE 19TH - AUGUST 31 NOW OPEN

REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

» Heather's Plotter
Heather
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 08:16 PM

Office Worker

USA
Archived

heather's plots
24 | pst | discord: heather#9465
hi all! i'm heather and i usually post nights and weekends. I'm very much a night owl and I love food. i generally post 2-5 times a week and if i have any issues, i'll be sure to post an absence and notify you all.
marina salvador
11. slytherin 1st yr. muggleborn. rowan blanchard.
Marina here is a timid and impressionable first year. She's a muggleborn and is honestly afraid of new things but fascinated by them at the same time. She's far more clever than she lets on and generally carts around a book wherever she goes. Marina is a very rational person and holds fast to a sense of normalcy and Hogwarts is anything but. She does have two older half-siblings that she usually only sees during the holidays (unknown to Marina is that one is a squib and the other is a Hogwarts graduate). Marina has hopes to be the best at everything she can at Hogwarts though she already feels behind on that. She's very insecure about this fact and is afraid that they'll say that she doesn't belong. She is feisty but will generally run away instead of fight back at this point but I'd love to develop her into the doing opposite in the future. Marina definitely needs friends and enemies. Someone to play the role of bully to play on her insecurities would be great too (especially if they're also in her house!) as well as anyone willing to be a study buddy, regardless of house. For the moment, love is off the table since she's still quite young but I imagine she'll likely develop puppy dog crushes in the future.

name & name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc imperdiet eget quam id convallis. Morbi laoreet elit dolor, vel condimentum sem sagittis id. Quisque eleifend dapibus venenatis. Nam fermentum velit sed nisl ultrices ullamcorper. Ut ac magna vel quam pharetra dictum. Nulla eget molestie quam. Phasellus malesuada est eu ipsum placerat, sit amet tristique massa pulvinar.

CODE
[dohtml]<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=satisfy|walter+turncoat" rel="stylesheet"><style>
 .tulsa {
 width: 250px;
 border: 3px solid #E69AAB;
 background-color: #ebebeb;
 text-align: justify;
 padding: 5px;
}
.racecar {
  text-align: center;
  font-family: 'satisfy', cursive;
  font-size: 24px;
  color: #E69AAB;
  letter-spacing: 2px;
  padding: 5px;
}

.flower {
  font-family: optima;
  font-size: 13px;
  padding-left: 10px;
  padding-right: 10px;
  overflow: scroll;
  overflow-x: hidden;
  max-height: 150px;
}

</style>
<center><div class="tulsa">
 <div class="racecar">name & name</div>
<div class="flower">
 <p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc imperdiet eget quam id convallis. Morbi laoreet elit dolor, vel condimentum sem sagittis id. Quisque eleifend dapibus venenatis. Nam fermentum velit sed nisl ultrices ullamcorper. Ut ac magna vel quam pharetra dictum. Nulla eget molestie quam. Phasellus malesuada est eu ipsum placerat, sit amet tristique massa pulvinar.</p>

</div>
</div></center>[/dohtml]
Julie
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 09:36 AM

Beanie Baby

States
Members

Marina & Estelle

I think that these two would get along pretty well! They are both icky snakes and opposite in personality but in a way that would flatter each other. Stella is very bold and out there and will happily take the attention away from Marina and her shyness. Marina also has the sort of opposite life from Stella, since Stella is a Metamorphmagi she's had to stay mostly away from muggles until recently. She'd very much like to pick her brain and Marina is most welcome to pick at hers. Could we slap them together and see how it goes?

@Heather
MESSAGE     AIM     
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

RPG-D NickPicHost  photo banner.gif

Poisoned Youth; an au hp rpg HG

Ataraxy Lochland Grove Cry HAVOC

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine