S
NEWS

06.20 - Summer Festival Event is here!
06.20 - Summer Update: Part 4 is here!
05.05 - Summer update part 3 ishere!
05.05 - July update part 2 ishere!
04.22 - June OTM Winners are here!
04.14 - July Update is here!
03.31 - Updates and Announcements are here!

SUMMER 2021

It's time for a little rest and recuperation. After a tumultuous schoolyear culminating in coordinated attacks upon both Hogwarts and London, magical citizens could certainly use a break. Summer is upon us, and while the immediate danger has passed, not every creature is taking the summer off.

JUNE 19TH - AUGUST 31 NOW OPEN

REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

» 12 July 2021 || Love Rose
Evan Michael
 Posted: Jun 2 2018, 01:53 PM

7th year student

Hogwarts
Slytherin

@Phone
Love Rose
Wherever
UK
12 June 2021

Love,

I need a favor, and you're the last person I wanted to ask, but I'm running out of ideas. I need somewhere to crash until I turn 17 at the end of the month, then I'll go get a job at the leaky cauldron and I'll be out of your hair.

I understand if this doesn't work for you, but please let me know either way so I know whether or not I need to write someone else.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Evan Michael

Love Rose
 Posted: Jun 3 2018, 03:10 PM

7th Year Student

Hogwarts
Ravenclaw

@Jaz

Evan Michael
Wherever
UK
13 June 2021

My Dearest Evan,

During these long and cold nights I have often thought about our last encounter. I have thought of your eyes and the lilt of your voice. A many a night I have tossed and turned, hoping to see you again. I have worried over the darkness that boils inside of your.

I have long since prayed that you would find yourself a piece of happiness over the summer months, and let Love into your heart. I can see from your missive that this is far from the case. I grieve for your misfortune and beg the old gods and the new to bless you with the fortune of kindness. If they refuse, I must take it upon myself to shower you with the Love you so deserve.

Out of the kindness of my heart, you may stay with my family as long as you require. Destiny has drawn us together and I will make sure you are well Loved. I am grateful for your friendship and hope you enjoy the stay at Rose manor. We shall discuss sleeping arrangements upon your expected arrival. For reference, I am told I am a good snuggler

However if this is a ploy to take me up on my offer---then I'd happily give you lessons on Love. If you are looking for an excuse to catch me in my boxers, that could have also been arranged without the subterfuge.

Hahhahaha I'm just messing with you. What I would have given to see your face when you read this. In fact, I should attack a camera to my owl. Anyway, I gather you're in a bad place right now, and I promise I won't flirt with you anymore.

I really do want to help. You can stay as long as you need. You can sleep in my older brother's old room. It's like on the other side of the house, so you won't even have to see me. Tragic, right?

Love,
Love

Evan Michael
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 12:12 PM

7th year student

Hogwarts
Slytherin

@Phone
Love Rose
Wherever
UK
14 June 2021

Love,
That's exactly why I didn't want to ask.

Anyway, are your parents alright with it? If they are, I can meet you somewhere in London or wherever. I have no idea where you live, so I can't exactly get there myself.

Thanks,
Evan

Love Rose
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 02:01 AM

7th Year Student

Hogwarts
Ravenclaw

@Jaz

Evan Michael
Wherever
UK
14 June 2021

Evan,

Because I'm heaps of fun, and you're a sour blanket? These sound like reasons to have written me first? Merlin, who ever did you ask first.

My parents love entertaining guests. We have like, two guest bedrooms. Those are occupied at the moment, but like I said---you can stay in my older brother's room. He has it decorated like an aquarium. It even has a water bed. You'll love it.

Fine, meet me in Diagon Alley tomorrow. I'll be at that robe place. I've packed on some muscle over the some, so I have to get new robes to contain my new and approved broad chest.

Love,
Love

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

RPG-D NickPicHost  photo banner.gif

Poisoned Youth; an au hp rpg HG

Ataraxy Lochland Grove Cry HAVOC

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine