T
F
S
NEWS

09.09 - March OTMs are here!
09.02 - April events are here!
09.02 - April update is here!
08.26 - March OTM submissions are here!
08.05 - March update (moving forward) is here!
07.20 - HFTA Challenge number 3 winner is here!
07.14 - Plot update is here!
06.24 - February OTMs are here!
06.17 - March events are here!

APRIL 2021
The Wizarding World is once again free to move as it will, but those liberated from the barrier are not the only ones taking full advantage of their newfound liberation and mobility. Danger roams free...and hides in plain sight.
APRIL 1-30 NOW OPEN

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

» Merel's Plotter, My precious!
Merel
 Posted: Sep 12 2016, 01:11 PM

Resident Chimera

New Zealand
Members

Alaric Virgil Buchanan19 - Ministry Worker (Public information services) - gryffindor alumna
I'm not looking for anything in particular But I'm far more desperate than you think

Alaric is a sweet guy, who doesn't feel like he accomplishes much. He previously was the assistant to Martin Burridge in the Department of Mysteries. A job he was given by being jumped around departments because none of his boss' liked him. Now he works at the Department of Public Information Services. He's independent, practical, logical, composed, patient, and works best under pressure. Basically he's quite simple on the outside, and complicated on the inside because of his childhood, and his unaccomplished ways.

FRIENDS: Alaric is a good friend. During his years at Hogwarts he had a few. Though he is independent and may not always want to hang out with them. He loves his friends, and they are the only people that make him happy. He's very positive, so he won't have any problems making friends. He does like to joke, and can be very sarcastic at times.

ENEMIES: There may be a few. But Alaric wouldn't actively try and make enemies out of people.

LOVERS: Alaric had a girlfriend during his 6th year, who is now his ex-girlfriend. He had his heartbroken, so he will be less likely to have relationships. But he does know what it's like to fall in love, and it all depends on the girl.

Connor Abel Delaney15 - 4th Year - Ravenclaw
Not a yes sir, not a follower Fit the box, fit the mold

This is Potions Professor Domhnall Delaney's son, the one and only. Connor has a complicated relationship with his father that people wouldn't necessarily know unless they knew him. But they will see him as his son, and Connor doesn't necessarily appreciate that. Connor is a very practical child, loves experimenting, tinkering with machines and little things, and gaining knowledge. His love extends to the muggle sciences too. He doesn't care much for the spell heavy classes, such as Charms or DADA. In terms of his personality he's quite temperamental- easily angered, judgemental, curious, stubborn, calculated, and independent. He does sometimes isolate himself from others apart from those he really, truly cares about. First impressions are important to him.

FRIENDS: He doesn't have many of them. People aren't really his thing. Allison Kelley is his best, and almost only friend. Friends will be hard to make. But once he finds people he likes, he will love them wholeheartedly- all most too much. Good luck to anyone who wants to be friends with him. He may make acquaintances, but also unlikely.

ENEMIES: He's very judgemental, temperamental, smart, and likes to keep to himself. It might be easy for him to make enemies, but he doesn't look for them.

LOVERS:: He's had no experience in this department. But there might be a special someone, maybe his best friend (Allison Kelley). But for now he will oblivious to this fact, safely content with loving her as his best friend. (So he doesn't take after his father.)

Eleanor Winifred Eldridge 30 - Book Clerk at Flourish & Blotts - Hufflepuff Alumna
Like the stars chase the sun Over the glowing hill, I will conquer

Eleanor Eldridge is a woman who is almost too kind for her own good. She sees the good in people and has a very optimistic outlook. In the past it has gotten her in trouble, and made her question her friends, but that was only a small bump in the road. She wears her emotions on her sleeves, and she has a confident demeanor. The biggest thing about her is her love for books. Books encompass her whole life, it always had been and it always will.

FRIENDS: Eleanor will make friends with anybody and everybody from all walks of life. She will talk to anybody that will listen. She's not particularly smart, but she'd love to listen. Although, when it comes to books she has plenty to say. Anybody that is a regular at Flourish & Blotts will know her- this includes any students that love to browse the store, or any adults that love to spend time.

ENEMIES: Unlikely, as she likes to see the good in people, and rarely sees the bad side. This means she'll be easily taken for granted, though she wouldn't know until it was too late. Although she is also impatient and tends to overthink about situations that have already occurred.

LOVERS: She's married to Easton Eldridge, although they are currently separated. She loves him, and I don't think there's anything that would change that. The two of them had a baby together, but he died almost 2 years ago in a house fire incident.

Elias Gallagher Ramsey46 - Ancient Runes Professor - Ravenclaw Head of House
The house I built inside called pride will not surrender

Elias Ramsey has been the Ancient Runes professor for the last 6 years. He can come across as a rather stern, and distant person, preferring to spend time by himself gaining knowledge. He can be charming and is a genuinely caring person underneath that exterior. However, most of the things he likes to do is to benefit himself. He has spent most of his adulthood researching and traveling, gaining the knowledge he now possesses, in order to pass that on to his students. Teaching is one of passions, and enjoys teaching people, and will help them if they are in trouble.

FRIENDS: Elias doesn't have a lot of friends. But he is very invested in all his students, and wants them all to succeed, so he will be very engaging and likable in class. In terms of other people, Elias generally likes people, but only his friends will be the ones he actually cares for., those who he deems important.

ENEMIES: Elias doesn't seek them out. But his stern, cold, and distant demeanor could put some people off, and may end up disliking him. Though it is not his intention to make people dislike him, and he doesn't care much for them. If students misbehave he will get stern with them and won't hesitate to punish if he thinks it would benefit their academic lives.

LOVERS/FAMILY: There is an ex-wife. The two have been separated for 13 years , and yet he still loves her. They also have a family together, having 3 children, two of who still go to Hogwarts. It is unlikely he will find anybody besides his ex-wife that he will grow to love. But love is a strange thing.

Rebecca Rosalie Riley16 - 6th year - Gryffindor
I want to be free When my heart is made from gold

Rebecca (Becca) is a relatively friendly person. Trust doesn’t come easy to her, and thus it takes time before she can associate anybody with the title of ‘friend’. Her friends will know her to be fun, bubbly and loving. She laughs louder than she should, and smiles more than she should. Her passion for playing the cello is one of her biggest qualities. For her it’s an outlet for all the bad feelings she has cooped up. She is independent and doesn’t mind spending time by herself if given the opportunity.

FRIENDS: She has a handful of friends, but it takes a while before the trust has to be built. When people do become her friend she holds onto them. She’s very loyal to them, and would do absolutely anything. She considers her friends her family. There is an underlying fear about losing her friends, that they will leave her. But she has never spoken about it to anybody.

ENEMIES: Bullies/tormentors (or any other bad person). She’s easy to manipulate or to make fun of. She’s learned from her homelife to obey and yield to bullies. She let’s it happen and does as she’s told. But she has started to realise that she can stand up for herself, and will start to retort. This will also get her into trouble.

LOVERS: Currently single, but recently got out of a relationship (February 2021). Rebecca is at heart a hopeless romantic. She hopes that her prince will sweep in and take her away, to live happily ever after. She knows that it doesn’t always happen that way, but she still hopes so.

Rhiannon Cross16 - 6th year - Hufflepuff
nothing in the garden grows without a little bit of care and attention
Rhiannon Cross is the heir to the Carrow estate- unbeknown to her. She's a Hufflepuff at heart that loves the outdoors, ghosts, and learning random skills. She's a bit of a grandma, really- she collects tea, she just likes to chill, and the glasses don't help either, oh and she loves to knit. And she's a big daydreamer- with her head up in the clouds. She's impulsive and so she tends not to think before she acts. Though she is particular in some sense- she tends to hang out (outside of class times) outside or in the Hufflepuff common room. She will pretty much refuse to go to the library- it just isn't the place for her. Rhiannon needs noise and sometimes she will end up singing to herself- so sorry if that ever annoys anyone.

FRIENDS: These are easy to come by. She's friendly and kind, and really just a lovely person. She's also the mum friend- the one who will look after you before she looks after herself. Also, be careful with her- she's a bit clumsy and will trip over her own feet. I imagine, though, that she would have a few really close friends, but many acquaintances.

ENEMIES: There might not be too many people in this category. She would never intend on making enemies, but she is a bit blunt, though she never means to insult anyone. Her father is a squib, though I'm sure she tries to keep it quiet- knowing what some people may think. (Oh and Declan totally falls into this category- being her cousin and all.) Oh, and I'm sure she'll have to keep a good eye out on anybody that hurts her friends.

LOVERS: She doesn't see herself as a romantic. She doesn't think much about love, but she would be quite capable of it. She'd be a simple romantic bean.

Valère Abraham Moreau-Lapointe26 - obliviator - beauxbaton alumna
Love made do crazy things Loving life turned me insane

Valère Moreau-Lapointe has only been in Hogsmeade since September 2020. He came over here with Barbara Coupe. She was the only reason he needed to be there. Valère lives by one philosophy, a philosophy that looks at Balance. A balance of good/bad, light/dark, chaos/order, right/wrong. This means he will do both good deeds and bad deeds, he will be able to save someone, but also be able to take lives. The balance is focused around one thing, Barbara. Generally he's a confident and assertive person; he's smart, although doesn't care much for thinking about it; he's impulsive, terrible at making decisions, and is an action orientated person. All in all he's actually not a very good guy, and over the years from Barbara's abuse and manipulation he's become who he is now. Updated: Barbara recently left him all alone, severing ties with him, which has left him heartbroken, angry but also confused. It's begun to make him feel lost and off balance- now he just needs to find a purpose and a path. Who is he without her?

FRIENDS: Friends come easy to him. He loves friends. He needs friends. He's very dependent on them to get him through the day. A social being who just wants to be around people. He always tries to impress people, to get their validation and support, and because of this he tries to mould to them, trying to compliment their personality so that they will like him. This includes him lying and pretending to be something he's not, and it's easy for him. And he doesn't care about it as long as it benefits his chance of being friends.

ENEMIES: Valère is an unofficial bodyguard to Barbara, and would do anything to stop her from being harmed. It's likely that he would have hurt a few people along the way, or gotten in someone's way for her.

LOVERS: Barbara Coupe is all he's ever wanted, all he's ever needed. The two have a tragically, terribly 'thing'; even if neither of them want to call it a thing. They were intimate but are currently apart (she's not longer in his reach). And now he feels incredibly lost without her. It's possible he'll try and have a fling with someone, but his heart strongly belongs to Babs, it's caged in the palm of her hand. He's very physical, so there necessarily wouldn't be any feelings involved.

This post has been edited by Merel: Oct 2 2017, 10:23 PM
Wan
 Posted: Sep 12 2016, 03:48 PM
is Offline

Archived

Wayne && Ethan
------------------------
Energetic and friendly? Daredevil? Adventure Seeker? Third year? Wayne and him have totally been running all over the castle since they came to the school. Someone athletic and flexible like Ethan would be indispensable to Wayne with finding secret passages. We could totally have a few threads with them exploring after hours (I've been meaning to have Wayne wander out onto the castle roofs using some shortcuts)

Also Wayne is noticing boys and girls in a different light too. Thirteen is an interesting time http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif We could totally have a few threads with them exploring after hours

Selena && Ethan
-----------------------
Cousins! Of course they know each other. Compared to his sister, Selena probably likes Ethan more, of the pair at least. Selena definitely wouldn't be his favorite cousin, though; she's not really sociable or anything. But the Skunts are a tight knit bunch! Ethan ever needs anything, he ever getting picked on, he can come to cuzzin Selena and she'll straighten it out.

Harold && Ethan
-----------------------
"Why the bloody hell aren't you in class?"

Joking, of course he's in class. Ethan better not expect any preferential treatment though ;p If anything, Harold holds the Skunts up to a higher standard in Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Rudy && Ethan
---------------------
Rudy's a kindly old man who lives in Hogsmeade. Anytime this young whipper snapper visits all he has to do is ask and Rudy will gladly buy him sweets at honeydukes (he does this for all students) but he'll have to answer some questions to prove to Rudy that he's being a good student!
Sandy
 Posted: Sep 12 2016, 05:22 PM

Wordsmith

Cheyenne, WY
Archived

HI MEREL <3

Okay so I have a few different characters (a lot lol plus Cara, my 4th year Slytherin that is pending acceptance. Feel free to look and think of any plots you might want to pursue, because I am literally down for everything and anything. As you will come to know I enjoy constantly overwhelming and torturing myself with threads and plots. I am pretty needy too, so there's that. ANYWAY. It's a lot and I have a few replies to get to so I will just post what I see immediately as a potential plot. Lily Potter, 2nd year Gryffindor

My Lily is an absolute sun burst. She is optimistic, excitable and now that she has met Wayne, she is now almost always down for adventure (but that's mostly because she is crushing hard core on the stupid Flanders kid anyway). BUT IN ANY CASE. I can see a beautiful friendship here, yes?

Merel
 Posted: Sep 12 2016, 10:32 PM

Resident Chimera

New Zealand
Members

@Wan
Wayne & Ethan
Yes. Just yes. Exploring after hours sounds like plenty of fun. Anything involving running round and exploring sounds just perfect.

exploring after hours would certainly be interesting

Selena & Ethan
Yas cousins. Ethan shall definitely remember that, for sure.

Harold & Ethan
One of Ethan's favourite classes to be honest. It's also one of his best classes.

Rudy & Ethan
Yas. Sweets. Rudy won't have to worry. He's a pretty good student.

-----
@Sandy
Lily & Ethan
Yas. Friends. Definitely friends. I bet some people just cannot handle all this excitement that these two would give off and that is certainly just life.
Nicola
 Posted: Sep 13 2016, 11:04 AM

Professionally Scottish

BEHIND YOUUUUUUU
Members

@Merel

Esme: "Well, I guess we're stuck together now." TWINNING! Esme loves her bro, even if she doesn't really show it. Like, rip anyone who tries to hurt him. But she's also a complete and utter poo, and Ethan is too precious for this world.

Bonnie: AHHHH HE'S ADORABLE BONNIE OFFICIALLY LOVES HIM. She tends to take all the firsties (especially the Puffles) under her wing, so they could know each other from that?

Hit me up if you have any ideas! <3

This post has been edited by Nicola: Sep 13 2016, 11:04 AM
Merel
 Posted: Sep 13 2016, 03:27 PM

Resident Chimera

New Zealand
Members

@Nicola

Ethan & Esme:
"Oh my gosh Esme, stopppppppp it". These two certainly have an interesting relationship that drives literally everyone crazy. Including themselves. But psh they love each other and that's what matters at the end of the day.

Bonnie & Ethan:
Gah. That would be adorable if she took him in from the beginning. They would have an interesting dynamic.If she can wrangle this adorable lil baby then he would see her as a very good friend.
Merel
 Posted: Sep 26 2016, 01:25 AM

Resident Chimera

New Zealand
Members

Plotter now includes Sawyer Lawson!
Moony
 Posted: Sep 27 2016, 10:44 PM

Photographer

Ontario, Canada.
Archived

@Merel

Right so you know that Sun and Sawyer are sort of friends

BUT WAIT

Ethan & Sun-Hwa

Well- on the one hand if Ethan hates everyone Esme dislikes- He will have a lot of enemies- regardless Sun-Hwa likes to kind of look out for the other sets of twins in Hogwarts- especially the ones separated into different houses.- ESPECIALLY the ones separated into Slytherin and Hufflepuff.- ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO ARE SEPARATED INTO SLYTHERIN AND HUFFLEPUFF AND ARE BROTHER AND SISTER

I could start bolding but Sun-Hwa can't help but notice that Esme and Ethan are in exactly the same in school situation as Sun and her own brother- So even though Esme dislikes Sun- Sun kind of wants to look out for them both.

MESSAGE     EMAIL     WWW     
^
Merel
 Posted: Sep 27 2016, 11:12 PM

Resident Chimera

New Zealand
Members

@Moony

Ethan & Sun-Hwa

It's hilarious how many similarities these two sets of twins have.

So Esme & Sun are enemies? Then Ethan won't particularly like her. Besides they won't have real reason to interact unless he's with Esme and they stumble upon her?
Buthe I guess if she wants to try and protect him she can but he honestly doesn't feel like he needs it from anybody (he totally does because he's an innocent bean).
Moony
 Posted: Sep 27 2016, 11:26 PM

Photographer

Ontario, Canada.
Archived

@Merel

She isn't so much Esme's enemy as Esme is not fond of her. And there is one really great reason for Sun getting in Ethan's path. It's almost like her twin brother is (supposed to be if it's not taken yet by the time of his app) a hufflepuff prefect or something XD
^
Merel
 Posted: Sep 27 2016, 11:30 PM

Resident Chimera

New Zealand
Members

@Moony

Ah yes. Esme gets like that.
Well that does give them some reason to cross paths. But I suppose it may still be limited?
Moony
 Posted: Sep 27 2016, 11:54 PM

Photographer

Ontario, Canada.
Archived

@Merel

Oh yeah absolutely- but you know me, I can come up with literally any reason for people to cross paths XD
^
Merel
 Posted: Oct 15 2016, 11:35 PM

Resident Chimera

New Zealand
Members

UPDATED: Alaric Buchanan added.
Lyla
 Posted: Oct 18 2016, 09:03 PM

professional badass

Orlando
Members

GRACELYNN + ALARIC So I'm not 100% sure if they would know each other from Hogwarts since there's that 3 year gap, but they might have the chance of running into each other at Hogwarts now! I think they'd get along and could be friends- it's just a matter of getting them to interact when they aren't busy lol.

@Merel
Merel
 Posted: Oct 19 2016, 12:11 AM

Resident Chimera

New Zealand
Members

@Lyla
Gracelynn & Alaric
Yeah I doubt they would have been friends at Hogwarts, but they definitely can be friends now! I doubt Alaric would ever be 'free', but I'm sure they can bump into each other around Hogwarts and strike up conversation.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » REPLY     FAST REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

RPG-D Expecto Patronum  photo banner.gif War Is Brewing FIDELIUS

Wizarding Warfare Ilvermorny  Fidelius Relashio! Pumpkin Juice

ACTA INCREDIBLE SURFACE LIES NickPicHost

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine