S
M
T
W
T
F
S
NEWS

07.20 - HFTA Challenge number 3 winner is here!
07.14 - Plot update is here!
06.24 - February OTMs are here!
06.17 - March events are here!
06.17 - March update is here!
06.10 - February OTM submissions are here!
06.01 - updates and surveys here!
05.08 - updates and reminders here!
05.02 - quidditch update 2.5 here!

MARCH 2021
A convergence approaches. Forces in opposition begin their final journey toward impact. The world tilts and there is no hope to stop it now. Brace for collision. Watch these boundaries shatter.
MARCH 1ST-17TH NOW OPEN

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

» August & Sylvie, 02 March 2021
August Bell
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 01:38 PM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Gryffindor

@Drakky

Sylvie T

Hey Syl,

I'm sorry. I got the wrong idea and I shouldn't have. Can I make it up to you? You're my best friend, I don't want to mes

This was meant to be longer and more comprehensive but ^ that's the important part anyway.

-A

Sylvie Tanner
 Posted: Jul 7 2017, 07:04 AM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Ravenclaw

@Cassandra

AUGUST BELL

I wouldn't say you got the wrong idea, I just think your idea was maybe a bit quicker than my idea was? I don't know. We probably do need to figure this out.

This post has been edited by Sylvie Tanner: Jul 9 2017, 12:34 PM
August Bell
 Posted: Jul 7 2017, 03:05 PM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Gryffindor

@Drakky

Sylvie T

Really? Do you...

Okay, I don't really understand what's going on, but I'd like to. Do you need some time, or... ? I have no idea how to talk about this. You know how I feel, I think. What about how you feel?

Sylvie Tanner
 Posted: Jul 7 2017, 04:45 PM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Ravenclaw

@Cassandra

AUGUST BELL

Are we really gonna discuss this on Enchanted Parchment, boy? Merlin help me you're worse at this than I am. Uh I guess I kinda like you want to go out with you think we could try it out. You hear me? TRY IT OUT. I ain't promisin' anythin'. Except that I'll be tryin' it out...exclusively with you? Like no other boys. I guess. While I'm figurin' it out.
August Bell
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 11:41 PM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Gryffindor

@Drakky

Sylvie T

I'd rather meet you, Syl, but it's past curfew and I had to say something to you after...well, yeah. After that. Trying it out would be amazing. I'm not interested in any other girls either, and I don't need any promises.

By the way, were you jealous of Roxy, before?

Because that was really cute. Go ahead and smack me for saying so, I stand by it.

Sylvie Tanner
 Posted: Jul 9 2017, 12:39 PM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Ravenclaw

@Cassandra

AUGUST BELL

August Bell, you dipshit connivin' snake in lion's clothing. I can't exactly smack you FROM ACROSS THE CASTLE, can I?!

Regardless, I was not jealous of her. Jealousy would imply there was somethin' to be jealous of, which there could not be, since I am superior to her in every conceivable way. That logic is why I'm in Ravenclaw.

We can meet up to make it...official, I guess? Like sign a contract or somethin' I dunno. I dunno how these things work. Just. Okay. You're kind of my boyfriend now. Kind of. You're a boyfriend on probation. Like you passed the interview, but I gotta see if you're right for the company, and you gotta see if the company is right for you.

This post has been edited by Sylvie Tanner: Jul 11 2017, 05:38 AM
August Bell
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 08:23 PM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Gryffindor

@Drakky

Sylvie T

I guess you'll have to take a rain check, Sylvie Tanner. (Still cute, by the way.)

I'm happy to be trial-period boyfriend without any contracts. You know, I feel pretty confident this isn't usually a legally binding procedure.

Do you want to help me practice dueling on Saturday, and I can help you with that extraction we need to do for Herbology homework? It's best to work in pairs when trying to extract Snargaluff pods; those thorny vines can do a lot of damage.

It'd be nice to see you outside of class, and I get the feeling you like me best when hitting me with violent spells.

Sylvie Tanner
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 05:50 AM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Ravenclaw

@Cassandra

AUGUST BELL

Oh don't worry, I got a long memory. I'll remember next time I see you.

Don't get smart with me, August, I'm takin' precautions. But you better make sure the trial-period boyfriend has all the features of the full version, because you know I don't take nothin' on faith.

Merlin, I thought you'd never ask. I been avoiding those snargawotsits for two days now. I suppose duellin's a good enough trade. I do like you best when hittin' you with violent spells - they bring out your eyes.

This post has been edited by Sylvie Tanner: Jul 13 2017, 05:53 AM
August Bell
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 11:17 PM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Gryffindor

@Drakky

Sylvie T

You can't tell if you prefer me smart or dumb, can you, Syl? (Teasing, of course.) Will you let me know what features you're looking for, or is that like cheating on an exam? The freckle feature increases exponentially in the summertime, as a fair warning.

The Snargaluff pods are vicious. Bring dragonhide gloves if you've got them. If not, you can borrow some of mine. And...that's sweet of you to say. I like your smile when you hex people, too.

Sylvie Tanner
 Posted: Jul 13 2017, 05:57 AM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Ravenclaw

@Cassandra

AUGUST BELL

Of course I won't let you know, that'd make it too easy. Easy is borin'. I have seen you in summer, August, I know what your freckle looks like then. Freckle, singular, because honestly you'd just be one entire freckle at that point. See? I know what I'm in for.

Some of yours? How many dragonhide gloves do you own, boy? Why does anyone need more than one pair? Oh, and where are we supposed to work on this, again?

I only smile when I hex you. No-one else knows how to be knocked flat on their ass with that amount of grace.

This post has been edited by Sylvie Tanner: Jul 14 2017, 05:23 AM
August Bell
 Posted: Jul 13 2017, 10:33 PM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Gryffindor

@Drakky

Sylvie T

I've known you for years and I never know what I'm in for so it's good one of us does. I'll do my best.

Well...yeah, I have a couple pairs. The ones from fourth year don't fit my hands any longer but who throws away dragonhide gloves? I keep them in my trunk in case someone else needs them. Oh, and it's greenhouse six, the one that firsties aren't allowed in. There is a tentacula in there too, remember. Keeps trying to grab me on patrols...

I'm the only one that gets a smile with my hex? That's sweet, Syl. You're the only one who can knock me flat on my ass like that, truly.

Sylvie Tanner
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 05:28 AM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Ravenclaw

@Cassandra

AUGUST BELL

Normal people sell their old gloves, August. Or regift them, I dunno. I'm sure there's a firstie somewhere who could use a pair. I've got mine, so don't worry about me.

I don't blame the tentacula if you keep patrollin' through its territory. Why the hell don't you patrol somewhere else? Like I dunno, a few metres to one side so it can't reach you? Logic.

Really? Knockin' you flat on your ass don't seem that hard from where I'm standin'. I'm jokin', I'm jokin'. Sort of.

This post has been edited by Sylvie Tanner: Jul 15 2017, 01:20 AM
August Bell
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 12:44 AM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Gryffindor

@Drakky

Sylvie T

I...recently got them back, but yeah. Fin-- Anyway. Yes, bring those. You're going to have to trust me on how tentaculas work here Syl. I'm pretty sure Dawson positions it in such a way that you can't turn that corner without it having a fair chance at a grab if it really rocks the planter. Besides, part of Prefect patrol is the greenhouses. I'm not worried about being able to handle the thing, just warning you to keep a severing charm ready.

Alright now I can't claim to be a brilliant duelist, but I think it's fair to say I'm difficult to knock off my feet. Maybe give me a bit of credit if you want to pass trial-period girlfriend yourself. user posted image

Sylvie Tanner
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 01:29 AM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Ravenclaw

@Cassandra

AUGUST BELL

You're the leafy green thing expert, boy, I wouldn't know. Ugh, yeah, for a sweet little old lady Dawson does some pretty fuckin' questionable things, right? Like how all our lessons are in some way potentially fatal. When it comes to severin' charms, I am your girl. Got it down to an art form.

I'm pretty sure I'll pass. I am incredible, after all.

This post has been edited by Sylvie Tanner: Jul 17 2017, 10:02 AM
August Bell
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 11:18 PM

6th Year Student

Hogwarts
Gryffindor

@Drakky

Sylvie T

Thanks. I work hard to cultivate leafy green expertise. Dawson has been… well, I don't know. Something's off but I don't know what and maybe I'm just looking for reas-- Herbology's dangerous at N.E.W.T. level nearly always. Normally I love it, but it's been weird lately. I don't know how to explain or talk about it really. Doesn't matter-- severing charms handy and we'll be able to manage the snargaluffs and tentacula both. We'll want to head down to Potions to drop the pods off with Delaney so he can mark them acceptably harvested. They're best when fresh so we can't keep them out long.

Of course you are, Syl. You being incredible wasn't in question, but if I'm going to have a "full version" girlfriend upon trial expiry I'll want her to think that about me, too. Naturally.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONSPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY     FAST REPLY     TOPIC      POLL 

RPG-D Expecto Patronum  photo banner.gif War Is Brewing FIDELIUS

Wizarding Warfare Ilvermorny  Fidelius Relashio! Pumpkin Juice

ACTA INCREDIBLE SURFACE LIES

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine